Galahad

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I barely just found this thread in my search for the 'Classified' section. Thanks to everyone in here who gave useful information.

Milchoholiker

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, but I think 30 posts gives any information about whether the person has experienced enough or not.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Milchoholiker There's nothing we can do to ensure a perfect transaction. We try to do something. The 30 posts isn't so much about the person's experience, but the fact that they are trying to actively be a part of the community.

As for experience, we don't just approve any post. We have quality standards and have rejected threads because we felt the person needs more experience.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Milchoholiker the problem wasn't just experience, it was also the intention to have them stick with the community.

before the 30 post became mandatory, there were a lot of ... let's call them drive-by-artists ... that posted a few sample pictures that had nothing to do with RPG-Makers and gave a link to another site, never even bothering to come back here to check for any questions by posts or private messages.
And since they never bothered to learn anything about the RPG-Makers, the offers were basically unusable for any game.

and a lot of other problems caused by unfiltered posts...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Making Houses and Outside on the same map with RPG Maker MV!
Do people actually use buff/debuff function?
Ami

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...
I finally got the ships and water to flow like I wanted to~ the canals are a success. Now to loop the animation for the kites. So many kites.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harukazu