STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As the title says, I am looking for a stage with depth, which allows me to mount various objects on it. 3d objects preferably, with the quality of being able to rotate the stage ... imagine a camera in the first person that rotates according to need using CallScript preferably. More Information to the future

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
very unlikely that you get this in a free request. It would just be too much work, especially with that vague description.

you might want to be more specific and more limiting, and place it inclassifieds with a reasonable budget.

STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not really, I put it here first because it tends to have more views than classifieds,
And that I'm not at home right now I'll be back in 3 weeks. So it would not be possible for me to make a payment before this date

If there is any real interested party, I will add information to the first post, and then we can determine things in PM including payments, since I know that something like this is difficult.

as they say the universe works in mysterious ways

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you are offering payment, it needs to go into Classifieds. Please confirm if you are offering payment for this, or if you are wanting it done for free.

STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not for now, but if as soon as I get home, if you think it should be moved to classifieds from now on, you can do it. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My first game is gonna be a really ambitious one. But it's costing me a lot of money to make lol. it'll be worth it though
Ugh...Guests always put the Ketchup in the fridge....bloody savages the lot of them! :)
daysbetweendatescalculator.jpg
It may be useful for some weird purposes in the game and outside the game.:kaojoy:
I'm taking a break from Game Work to actually play a game (NEO: The World Ends With You) and I'm terrified that I'm gonna lose the drive for my project, since prior to picking up NEO, I'd been doing at least a little bit of work on the project each day ahhh. My brain is very much an "all or nothing" kind of brain, sigh.
bandicam 2021-08-05 15-10-37-143.png
Configuration menu and icons test

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
srabon