Video

3D Battlebacks

Sample Images

Another Languages

Portuguese

Centro RPG Maker

Introduction

Hi guys!​

Are you tired of the same old battlebacks?
Would you like to change the style of your battlebacks and give battles a totally different look?
I came to present you the 3D Battlebacks Generator!

It is a pseudo 3D battleback generator entirely made by me.
The generator is a GIMP project that includes all battlebacks (both battlebacks1 and battlebacks2) from RTP edited for a 3d look style. In addition, this also includes some original graphics to make battlebacks totally different from the classic RTP.

I created it to use with my (MV3D) Environment System, but you can use them in your own project, regardless of using my system.

How to Use
  • Battlebacks must be placed in the Battlebacks2 folder and parallaxes that are scrolling behind must be placed in the Battlebacks1 folder.
  • To make the parallaxes scroll, I used the Moghunter's Battleback Ex plugin: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-battleback-ex/.
  • Battlebacks must be set normally in the map properties as Battleback2; Battleback1 must be set to none.
  • Parallaxes that are scrolling behind must be set using the Moghunter's plugin. Take a look at the plugin's help files to better understand how to do this.
  • Parallaxes must be set to Battleback1, as the Lower layer.
  • It is possible to use 3D battlebacks without using Moghunter's or any battleback plugin, but that way the parallaxes will always be fixed and will not scroll.
  • The resolution of the generated and premade images is 1280 x 720p.
    If you use a different resolution in your game, resize them before importing into your project.

• To use the generator, open the file in GIMP.
  • There are 3 different parts: Upper, Floor and Underground separated by layers.
  • Change the visibility of the layers according to the desired parts to form the intended battleback.
  • It is possible to change the color of lines and battlebacks. Explore the different colors to achieve different results.
  • Upper and Floor parts have both Images and Textures options.
  • Underground parts have only the Textures option.

Terms of Use
  • Commercial & non-commercial use.
  • Do not repost, link to the original thread instead.
  • Credits to CoopNinjask.
  • To use the RTP ones, give credits to Kadokawa and Degica besides me & you need to own RMMV to be allowed to use them legally.

Download
Contents (Total: 2.650 files)
  • Battleback1 (Parallaxes): 113 files​
  • Battleback2 (Total: 2.537 files)​
  • RTP: 2.352 files (Includes all possible RTP combinations, except for Sky, Clouds and DarkSpace as Upper Parts)​
  • Original: 88 files​
  • RTP + Original (Mixed): 49 files​
  • Best Matches: 48 files​
  • Includes 3D Battlebacks Generator (GIMP Project)​

Last edited:

Ludo_gamer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great work!!
This give a new life to the default battlebacks

CoopNinjask

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New update:
Portuguese version of the tutorial was added.

CoopNinjask

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The thread has been updated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tauron7