- Jan 9, 2020
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
3D Battlebacks Generator
Centro RPG Maker
Centro RPG Maker
Are you tired of the same old battlebacks?
Would you like to change the style of your battlebacks and give battles a totally different look?
I came to present you the 3D Battlebacks Generator!
It is a pseudo 3D battleback generator entirely made by me.
The generator is a GIMP project that includes all battlebacks (both battlebacks1 and battlebacks2) from RTP edited for a 3d look style. In addition, this also includes some original graphics to make battlebacks totally different from the classic RTP.
I created it to use with my (MV3D) Environment System, but you can use them in your own project, regardless of using my system.
How to Use
- Battlebacks must be placed in the Battlebacks2 folder and parallaxes that are scrolling behind must be placed in the Battlebacks1 folder.
- To make the parallaxes scroll, I used the Moghunter's Battleback Ex plugin: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-battleback-ex/.
- Battlebacks must be set normally in the map properties as Battleback2; Battleback1 must be set to none.
- Parallaxes that are scrolling behind must be set using the Moghunter's plugin. Take a look at the plugin's help files to better understand how to do this.
- Parallaxes must be set to Battleback1, as the Lower layer.
- It is possible to use 3D battlebacks without using Moghunter's or any battleback plugin, but that way the parallaxes will always be fixed and will not scroll.
- The resolution of the generated and premade images is 1280 x 720p.
If you use a different resolution in your game, resize them before importing into your project.
- To use the generator, open the file in GIMP.
- There are 3 different parts: Upper, Floor and Underground separated by layers.
- Change the visibility of the layers according to the desired parts to form the intended battleback.
- It is possible to change the color of lines and battlebacks. Explore the different colors to achieve different results.
- Upper and Floor parts have both Images and Textures options.
- Underground parts have only the Textures option.
- Commercial & non-commercial use.
- Do not repost, link to the original thread instead.
- Credits to CoopNinjask.
- To use the RTP ones, give credits to Kadokawa and Degica besides me & you need to own RMMV to be allowed to use them legally.
Contents (Total: 2.650 files)
- Battleback1 (Parallaxes): 113 files
- Battleback2 (Total: 2.537 files)
- RTP: 2.352 files (Includes all possible RTP combinations, except for Sky, Clouds and DarkSpace as Upper Parts)
- Original: 88 files
- RTP + Original (Mixed): 49 files
- Best Matches: 48 files
- Includes 3D Battlebacks Generator (GIMP Project)