4 Lines in Show Message Window - Bug in english XP Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

schM0ggi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hey,

This is for Degica and Enterbrain. The english RPG Maker XP Version is almost seven Years out. Still, all the Time there is one (or actually two) thing that is so totally anoying!

I'm speaking about the "only 3 Message Lines" in the Show Message window. Just... why? Why is this problem still in the 1.04 Version of XP? The Comm already developed own tools to fix this bug, but they are sadly all not 100% comfortable. I don't see the Problem why Enterbrain just don't release some Patch, which fixes that so the english Community can enjoy 4 Lines in the Show Message Window like it is supposed to be, it can't be that hard!? Beside that... the second is the Width and Height of the Call Script window. I'm sure it would be good for all, if you would make it bigger!

I hope for some answers :/...

greetz

Last edited by a moderator:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Because...nobody reported the bug to Enterbrain and Degica wasn't the old handler of RPGMaker XP but Protexis was?

schM0ggi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Because...nobody reported the bug to Enterbrain and Degica wasn't the old handler of RPGMaker XP but Protexis was?
OOookay... it is hard to imagine, Folks @ Enterbrain have no clue about the 3 Line Problem, really hard! I can't remember for 100%, but i know for sure that very much people talked about this and it wasn't nice. Yeah, that Degica was not the handler at that time i understand :) . But to be honest, Protexis was just meehhh...

Well anyway, so here is the report ;) . Please look into those 2 things, primary the 3 Line Bug.

greetz

Fomar0153

All wrapped up for winter.
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
The work around was to use the enter multiple text command, As for a fix I'd speculate that to be unlikely at this point.

schM0ggi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
The work around was to use the enter multiple text command, As for a fix I'd speculate that to be unlikely at this point.
That's no work around! Try to edit a Batch Text Entry.... here we go again with just 3 lines! So, like said, that is no work around. Furthermore, this Batch Text Entry is another Thing i don't understand how Enterbrain/Protexis developed it. If you take full use of it, last Text segment can only have two lines. I don't know how it looks in the japanese Version but i could imagine it's another tranlation fault... again.

greetz

schM0ggi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Bump!

So... what now? Is there any possibility, Degica/EB will look about that?

greetz

BigEd781

undefined method 'stupid_title' found for nil:NilC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dothraki
Primarily Uses
N/A
This program is two generations old, I do not foresee a patch in the works. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trading has been halted on the TSX (Canadian stock market) because of "technical issues". Suspicious... I'm bracing myself for a sea of red tomorrow lol
The Loco-Motion song pre-dates the dance. Meaning the lyrics are kinda misleading. "Everybody's doing a brand new dance now"... No they weren't, you just used peer pressure to trick everyone into going along with it.
Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tetragrammaton