48Tentacles's Artwork (Updated 21/APR/2021)

48Tentacles

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi. Testing, testing. Does this thing work?

My name is 48Tentacles, and while I just posted something in my status page, I think there are a few reasons to post things in a specific thread to keep everything compiled and because you do have limits when writing your status, which is understandable.

Everything can be found in my website if you want to know more about each drawing. For now, I'll just compile everything. Every Spoiler alert will be divided into each different categories, like original characters or fanart and all that.

Enjoy! Don't hesitate to provide feedback!

Changelog (from newest to oldest):
21/APRIL/2021: Added 1 drawing and 1 character sheet for 1 character. Added Fanart section with two drawings of Touhou (Tenshi and Iku) and Shantae.

Original characters.
1.png
2.png
3v2.png
3_Sheet.png
4.png
4_Sheet.png
5.png
5_Sheet.png
List ends here.

Fanart
Shantae Half Genie Hero.png
Tenshi and Iku in bikini.png
List ends here.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TFW you discover how the script batching works in VNMaker... after you've had the program for almost 3 years.
hAx6iQ3.gif

Writes that the characters have to climb a mountain.

Realized that I have to draw six sets of models where characters are climbing.

At least I know how to draw something. :)
I'm currently scratching my head on how to design plains. What do I even put in plains? Some trees (but not too many or it turns into a forest)? Grass? A few bushes? That's a bit dull.
I'm looking for tutorials but Google didn't seem to find much (or maybe I have the wrong keywords). I don't know how to map plains and I don't know how to learn.
I should probably be dragged kicking and screaming away from Daz3D... I was playing with 8.1 models and came up with this. Thoughts?
and_remember_tomorrow_miranda_8_1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corvid