48Tentacles's Artwork (Updated 21/APR/2021)

48Tentacles

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi. Testing, testing. Does this thing work?

My name is 48Tentacles, and while I just posted something in my status page, I think there are a few reasons to post things in a specific thread to keep everything compiled and because you do have limits when writing your status, which is understandable.

Everything can be found in my website if you want to know more about each drawing. For now, I'll just compile everything. Every Spoiler alert will be divided into each different categories, like original characters or fanart and all that.

Enjoy! Don't hesitate to provide feedback!

Changelog (from newest to oldest):
21/APRIL/2021: Added 1 drawing and 1 character sheet for 1 character. Added Fanart section with two drawings of Touhou (Tenshi and Iku) and Shantae.

Original characters.
1.png
2.png
3v2.png
3_Sheet.png
4.png
4_Sheet.png
5.png
5_Sheet.png
List ends here.

Fanart
Shantae Half Genie Hero.png
Tenshi and Iku in bikini.png
List ends here.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1638170340913.png
Crossover Inn is getting very crowded, and I love it
Climbing to the top #mapping
1638160732198.png
I've started the first steps of the final few maps that I need to make for B:ms. I haven't been able to say that in a really, really long time. It'd probably be a good idea to blog about this or something.
Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheodoricThaGood