48Tentacles's Artwork (Updated 21/APR/2021)

48Tentacles

Entertainment and Escapism Consigliere
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi. Testing, testing. Does this thing work?

My name is 48Tentacles, and while I just posted something in my status page, I think there are a few reasons to post things in a specific thread to keep everything compiled and because you do have limits when writing your status, which is understandable.

Everything can be found in my website if you want to know more about each drawing. For now, I'll just compile everything. Every Spoiler alert will be divided into each different categories, like original characters or fanart and all that.

Enjoy! Don't hesitate to provide feedback!

Changelog (from newest to oldest):
21/APRIL/2021: Added 1 drawing and 1 character sheet for 1 character. Added Fanart section with two drawings of Touhou (Tenshi and Iku) and Shantae.

Original characters.
1.png
2.png
3v2.png
3_Sheet.png
4.png
4_Sheet.png
5.png
5_Sheet.png
List ends here.

Fanart
Shantae Half Genie Hero.png
Tenshi and Iku in bikini.png
List ends here.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If I made an 8-bit-esque, dark fantasy tileset/graphics pack, would y'all be into that? Like, for Dark Souls demakes, Nintendo vampire wannabes, Castlevania ripoffs and such?

Working title: Alice's 8-bit Gothic. Do or not do? (Like do y'all even use 8-bit style graphics?)
I love editing things .
16b6a8abb5d27bf617d9b802cd5b868a.jpg

* Wall frames made with pencil photo and program photos, * Leaf and Pot, with cliché ideas of flowers
*bear on top of the closet belonging to the art of whtdragon lol.
No better feeling than part of a project just clicking into place without a single issue.
Been playing through Skies of Arcadia again, and it really makes me wanna see someone try to implement how ship battles were done in the game into RPG Maker (or really just in general).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bansher