50 Days (Open-World, Story-Driven)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
50 Days.

50 Days until he comes.

And all is destroyed.

Zabie (placeholder name) is a girl from Aridath who gets nightmares about there being 50 days until this demon comes and destroys mankind... again. One day, she is taken away by the mysterious Zyrzakni, an ancient tribe of secluded magi. 3 others are also captured: Chius, Jerrit, and Ebdah.

~People I Need~

Spriters (I am the most horrible artist in the existence of mankind, need 16-bit sprites)

Scripters (I plan this game to be PRETTY advanced, in terms of scripting.)

Mappers (It's a big world. Like, really big.)

Designers (Creature, NPC, etc. I can do SOME designing, but I can't build this world on my own.)

Composers (I'm a musician, but some more music would definitely be stellar)

Writers (I pretty much have it all under control.)

~Team Guidelines~

ACT. MATURE. Self-explanitory.

If you say you'll finish something, finish it - This is free and volunteered, but if you don't do something when you say you will, my trust in you will drop drastically.

Cooperation - You need to be able to work with other people and follow through with their requests. If a creature designer wants a demon bat and the spriter wants it to be more of a demon flying squirrel, ask the creature designer. Or make another demon flying squirrel. Or something.

~THE TEAM~

GENERAL

Director ~ Emile Tipwynn

Writer ~ Emile Tipwynn

MUSIC

Musical Direction ~ Emile Tipwynn

MAPPING

Tatsude K. Hitori

If you wish to join/have any questions, fly me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
(YES! It's up)

NOTE: For the sprites, I want it to be GBA-quality. K? K.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I would like to apply as a mapper for the game, I have tons of free time to make maps along with lots of patience. I've made many large maps before and map consistency is my strong key.

taistelusopuli

Your Friendly Neighborhood Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
@Emile Tipwynn: G'day! What kind of composer are you looking for? also what kind of sounds?

Bazinioli

Advanced User
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can help with sprites, designing, and mapping. :D (I have a samples)

EDIT:

I'm great with making character/overworld sprites, not battle sprites

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I AM GETTING ALL OF THESE PEOPLE NOW

PROJECT REOPENED

@Bazin: skype plz

@taiste: some soundtracks to give you a good idea for what I'm going for:

Morrowind

Skyrim

Chrono Cross

Legend of Mana

But, yeah, project re-opened.

taistelusopuli

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
@Mog: Fair enough. How about sound quality? Are you going for something like Two Steps From Hell who use very realistic simulated sounds or are you fine with something really good quality but not that high?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Mog: Fair enough. How about sound quality? Are you going for something like Two Steps From Hell who use very realistic simulated sounds or are you fine with something really good quality but not that high?
Around PSX Quality is just fine

taistelusopuli

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
@Mog: That fits great then! I can offer that. I am looking for some practice in orchestral composition. The musical field you mentioned would be just perfect direction to go. I have done some before but I need more practice. You can find my portfolio in my signature.

Wuornos

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
I take it you're not looking for a writer? Cause I must say, it looks promising, but that would be the only area I could help with, no real experience anywhere else.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I take it you're not looking for a writer? Cause I must say, it looks promising, but that would be the only area I could help with, no real experience anywhere else.
Yeah.

Writers would be nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.
currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmc1980