Octotron

Drifter
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to make an equippable accessory that has a 50% state resist against death. I want to clarify if it means that when the actor is equipped with the accessory, the actor has a 50% to not die upon taking fatal damage.  

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately you'll need a script for this as the death state is hardcoded into the engine to apply automatically.

I've moved this thread to Script Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Octotron

Drifter
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately you'll need a script for this as the death state is hardcoded into the engine to apply automatically.

I've moved this thread to Script Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.
Thank you for your help, and sorry about the forum section. I'll try to put my next topic into the correct forum next time.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yanfly's Lunatic States + Protection Add-On will do what you need with the persist state. Might want to check it out?

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
psHA9pE.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's been a while since i posted so here's something i've been working on.
Game_Mockup7_6.png
Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace

I've decided to stop buying candy in supermarket and bulk buy 4.5kg of candy. The disadvantage of that is, now I eat a lot of candy. -_-
Microsoft has consumed Activision Blizzard. Makes me wonder if they're gonna make Blizzard Blizzard again.
HexMozart88 wrote on AphoticAmaranth's profile.
Your profile pic's face is my current mood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dignus93