Mods and forums apparently don't care about updating on what they're changing.
Thank you for playing RPG Maker MZ, we hope you enjoy it so far!
Version 1.0.2 is now released, fixing a number of reported issues below:
- Issue with animations rendering differently in MZ than they look in Effekseer
- Short color change that could happen to enemies right before or after they act
- Issue preventing some of the music files from looping correctly
- Fixed to the issue when trying to use an item when no party member was able to use item (ex: prevented by bad status)
- Fixed a rare bug where the image list would not display anymore
- Fix to the plugin name overlapping the description when it was long
- Fix to the status not being updated correctly when a type of equipment was removed from a class
- Updating the Help and adding Simplified Chinese
- Fix to characters/Actor2.png
- Fix to tilesets/Outside_A4.png
- Fix to a few Male Face and Female Face pieces in the Character Generator
How to update your project:
Update your project by going to the Main Tool Bar -> Game -> Update Corescript option.
Updating Corescripts can sometimes result in incompatibility with plugins, please use with caution
To get the graphical updates, create a new project and copy the following files from the newly created project to your project folder: