Silverskin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
[Last Update: 1.11.2016]

Header_zpssrirodw6.png

Welcome, game makers! This topic is about the game "Point Zero". Point Zero is an RPG which I would compare mostly to a mixture of Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon and League of Legends.

Below, you can find the newest updates and trailers to the game, which will, according to current standings, be released April 2017. Approximate game length is 50 hours +.

Point Zero is a place that has never been seen, and few is known about it. The only thing that proves its existence is a mystrious book. Eventually, it found its way to an arc with the last few survivors of humanity. Since that book appeared, shadows are aproaching the worlds and plunge them into darkness. Mutations and demons come to this world, called "The Deserted", because the smallest glimmer of light extinguishes where they are. The threat becomes larger and larger, and the passengers of the ARC-02 try their best to face these shadows, and to find their way into the core of darkness, Point Zero.

Slip into the role of Seargent Sinnen, and perform missions at 10 worlds to defeat the deserted and to find point zero. Sinnen can ascend to higher ranks, and compose his own team for each mission. You can chose between 20 individual characters with 7 moves each and completely different playstyles, and adjust these even more with over 200 weapons, armors, abilities and items.

For better structured updates, you can follow the game's updates on the GameJolt game page. (no advertising for gamejolt, just to keep up-to-date with my game)

trennlinie.png

Trailers

Videos

Teaser 01

Screenshots

Trailer1_zpsrkpwpdii.jpg

657449-qprbig88.jpg

charsel_000000_zpsibwa6ppv.jpeg

Other

trennlinie.png

Credits

Enemies:​

Celianna

Lunarea
Enterbrain
Cvrtis
Jodis
Indrah
Izeck

Music:​

Karimn D.K.I
Aaron Krogh
Eric Matyas
Cyborg Jeff
Alexandr Zhelanov
Li-Hsin Huang
TheMysticBard
Nihilore
McTricky
NoSoapRadio.us
aeriform
purple-planet.com
Joseph Gilbert / Kistol
Johan Brodd
xXUnderTowerXx
Edward J. Blakeley
cynicmusic
Kim Lightyear
Trevor Lentz
remaxim
jonesstoke
Darren-Curtis
Alexander Ehlers
Sinakhai

Sound Effects:​

Janne Hanhisuanto
LTN Games
Bart Kelsey
DoKashiteru

Icons:​

Clint Bellanger
Animations:​

hadecynn
FatYogi
Timmah/LexusX
shikusan
Guardcraft Games
Bubble Blog

Scripts:​

Yanfly
Soulpour777
Hime
gameus
Hime
Hakuryo

Additional credits (e.g. for material only used in trailers) will be found in the respective material.

If there is a credit missing, please contact me and I will immediately add it.

It is hard to keep track when using material for such a complex game ;).

signature_zpsbkbcdmh0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lymmet

the Oddborne
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Mixture of KH, LoL and Pokemon? This is gonna turn out interesting..

Silverskin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
could a mod delete this post please?
Unfortunately, I don't have time for this project anymore...

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Silverskin
[mod]Next time, please don't delete your content[/mod]

We can always close topics that are no longer worked on, but removing content makes the posts of other users impossible to understand (like the post above) and we prefer not to do that - and we also never delete topics, usually only hide them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG
Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Varlen