- Aug 8, 2014
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Developed by Critical Games
RPG Maker XP
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before.
A Warrior, a Thief, and a Mage go on a journey to save the world by collecting three elemental treasures.
What’s that? You’ve heard it all before?
Tell me then…what happens next?
Join 3 unlikely heroes on a quest to save their world from a threat unlike any other!
- Classic Story with a Unique Twist!
- Vibrant, 8-Bit Inspired Graphics.
- Genuine NES-like Music with Retro Charm.
- Explore a vast world, packed with monsters, treasure, and more!
- Fly an Airship, Pilot a Snowcraft, or Travel by Whirlwind!
- Colour-based Element System adds an extra layer of Strategy to Battles.
- Discover Engaging Characters, and People with Personality.
- Enjoy an old school adventure!
We're on Steam!
8-Bit Adventures Remastered Edition has passed the Greenlight process, and is now available on Steam!
8-Bit Adventures hits it out of the park not only for being retro and 8-bit, but also for being a damned good RPG.
- Pierre-Yves, Chalgyr's Game Room
Where to Buy?
For more information, and to purchase the game, please visit: http://www.criticalgames.com.au/8-bit-adventures-remastered.html
You can download the Demo here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gdb15oc5g895db9/8-Bit+Adventures+-+The+Forgotten+Journey+Demo+Installer.exe
And 8-Bit Adventures is also available at:
- Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/370300/)
- Green Man Gaming (http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/au/en/pc/games/indie/8-bit-adventures-forgotten-journey-remastered-edit/)
- Fire Flower Games (http://fireflowergames.com/shop/8-bit-adventures-the-forgotten-journey/)
- IndieGameStand (https://indiegamestand.com/store/1612/8-bit-adventures-the-forgotten-journey-remastered-edition/)
- Itch.io (http://criticalgames.itch.io/8-bit-adventures-the-forgotten-journey-remastered-edition)
More locations coming soon!
8-Bit Adventures can be sold by affiliates via BMT Micro at a royalty rate of 30%. My vendor ID is 7884.
Thank you very much for looking!
Last edited by a moderator: