Brellelasouls

Geister
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I have a BIG issue with the default swamp tiles in game, idk why they thought the ONLY time someone is gonna be in a swamp is if it's poisonous. Well as someone who loves Swamp levels and lands in games I just couldn't stand for that.
MAP001.png MAP002.png

So I edited the default tiles in RPG Maker MV to be a swamp shrek could be proud of.Swamp Tileset.png

EDIT: Free for personal or Commercial use

UPDATE:

So I made some edits with comments I got here and from Reddit.

Here is the updated version that now has a mud puddle. I also made it compatible with the base RTP tilesets in case you didn't want the edited grass and you just wanted the swamp water part.

Last edited:

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm an "all-weather/all-terrain hiker/adventurer" and some of my favorite and most challenging hikes were slogging through the swamps in knee to waist high muck!! Let me tell ya, there are some beautiful swamps and wet lands around. Great work! :)

-MIA

MandaPanda

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great! Thank you. Inspired by the mucking comment by MIA, I might even turn the long grass into mud! Love the colour pallet you have chosen

Brellelasouls

Geister
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great! Thank you. Inspired by the mucking comment by MIA, I might even turn the long grass into mud! Love the colour pallet you have chosen
That is not a bad idea, I might possibly add mud if I do I'll make sure to post it here.

cedr777

Lead developer of "Charao Life"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Photobucket watermark ruined it for me. :headshake:

Scathach52

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, same here.

So I have a BIG issue with the default swamp tiles in game, idk why they thought the ONLY time someone is gonna be in a swamp is if it's poisonous. Well as someone who loves Swamp levels and lands in games I just couldn't stand for that.
View attachment 119996 View attachment 119997

So I edited the default tiles in RPG Maker MV to be a swamp shrek could be proud of.View attachment 119995

EDIT: Free for personal or Commercial use

UPDATE:

So I made some edits with comments I got here and from Reddit.

Here is the updated version that now has a mud puddle. I also made it compatible with the base RTP tilesets in case you didn't want the edited grass and you just wanted the swamp water part.

Can you please upload a higher quality picture of this or provide a better quality image of this without the photobucket watermark? I also wanna use it to sink characters in. (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/quicksand.51817/)

Photobucket watermark ruined it for me. :headshake:
Here ya go.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Scathach52 I have merged your 3 posts into one. If you want to add something, and it's less than 72 hours since you posted, and no one has posted after you, just use the Edit button on your earlier post to include the additional info/comment. If you want to quote more than one person, please use the Multiquote button.

Your reddit link does not appear to be working.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayumi009