Riazey

Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have seen a few people asking for one but if someone would look into doing this I'd be incredibly happy~ Since it looks like VE isn't planning to (or at least hasn't yet) come back for MZ an alternative is to have his VE SFonts plugin ported to MZ~ :kaojoy:

Why we need this!
I'm sure many of you know the dreaded fullscreen blurry-pixelation issue that we've been wrestling with for years but even worse is the fonts! There is a work-around for the game itself (nearest neighbor rendering lookin' at you!) but it completely destroys the fonts in the game and in MV the only way to fix it was by using a bitmap font plugin (of which there was really only SFonts)!

Save us from the blur oh humble scripters~ :kaoswt:

deadyfinger

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That would be awesome!!
Yeah... I've been looking for some bitmap (pixel) font plugins for MZ.
But, there are nothing for the MZ.
I'm making my game with 480x270px resolution and just struggling with font clarity T T

Gigadragon78

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That would be nice,but neon black gradient text is not less. Sadly never got a response from anyone when i ask for a patch/port.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.
My ex put my heart upon a self he said don't give me no lines and keep my hands to myself :,(
An Old... old Harold | RPG Maker News #71

Did a test on myself and I was negative on COVID. I was sitting near my aunt the whole time while doing stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markikilouis231