A Chimera, a chimera, my kingdom for a chimera...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budderhydra

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey!

So, I am in need of a certain battler, and overworld sprite for a monster that I want to be in my game. Unfortunately, because my art and sprite skills are equivalent to a beached whale, I need your help to find one.

So basically, I need a chimera sprite. Chimera, in this case, being the greek monster that had two heads - a lion and a goat- and a snake where its tail should be. If it is at all possible, I would like it if they were separate entities in battle, but if you can't find anything like that, I think I can manage.

Thank you for your time, and your willingness to help a n00b out.

Koulucky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There is a chimera battler made by Thalzon:

Budderhydra

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow. This looks amazing. This is perfect.
Thanks for the lead in this direction.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lost track of a huge brazilian wandering spider inside my house. In other news, I'm moving again.

Currently working on the second protagonist's story and her companion, making good progress. But I am looking forward to return to my other protagonist and continue his story and have him joined by a new companion. :)
mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Springy120