Budderhydra

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey!

So, I am in need of a certain battler, and overworld sprite for a monster that I want to be in my game. Unfortunately, because my art and sprite skills are equivalent to a beached whale, I need your help to find one.

So basically, I need a chimera sprite. Chimera, in this case, being the greek monster that had two heads - a lion and a goat- and a snake where its tail should be. If it is at all possible, I would like it if they were separate entities in battle, but if you can't find anything like that, I think I can manage.

Thank you for your time, and your willingness to help a n00b out.

Koulucky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There is a chimera battler made by Thalzon:
OXKZ5aO.png

Budderhydra

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow. This looks amazing. This is perfect.
Thanks for the lead in this direction.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minh0408