A Cloaked Stranger enters the Tavern

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by Shadowfield, Jul 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Shadowfield

Shadowfield Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    *It has been a long day for our brave band devs as they had finished clearing out another dungeon today, the dev party had just gotten back into town to rest up at their favorite tavern, the RPG Maker Forums.

As the devs are sitting around their table talking amongst themselves a mysterious cloaked figure appoarches the party.*

Greetings everyone! To start off with I must say that I am normally pretty shy about interactions so I have been skulking around on these forums for awhile now. I do feel though that its high time I introduce myself to everyone properly. I am Shadowfield.

I would like to think of myself as a bit of a storyteller. I have always enjoy creating characters and thinking in terms of how they might think things over. I especially love building worlds. I've always wanted to get into game design and am rather excited to see if my stories are of any interest to the people here as I am to see what others have made with their own passions.

I have only a tiny bit of knowledge of VX Ace but my sister (who is Guardintena on this site) who comes to this site her and recommend to upgrade to MV. Currently we are working on our big project together though during the downtime were she is working on her end, I decided that I should be working on trying to figure out more about MV's basics with smaller little game.

Thank you very much for taking your time in reading this post. :)

Guardinthena likes this.
  2. Yougotsomechocolate

Yougotsomechocolate Random Chest Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Welcome to the fourms, if you need any help with mv, just ask around and you should find someone willing to help.