Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
UPDATED 8/31/17

Engine:
RPG Maker MV

Synopsis: Based on the book series "Bologna or Not?" This game has you playing as Patrick Muldoon, a freelance writer who experiences an event that leads him down the path of paranormal investigation. Explore the wilderness of Washington State and interview the interesting people and see strange places. This is an adventure puzzle game and can be completed in about an hour. There is no combat and no Game Over screen.

This game has not been through much testing so if you find any bugs or spelling mistakes, please let me know.

Screenshots:

Embedded in Browser http://www.newgrounds.com/projects/games/1118814/preview

Last edited:

atma505

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Pinesal! I'm actually loving this so far. Great music choices and some of the jokes had me laughing out loud. Unfortunately, it looks like I can't proceed -- after leaving the Museum and trying to head north, this error message pops up:

"Failed to load: img/overlays/treetoplarge.png"
It looks like maybe one of the overlays didn't compress properly? It's there in the folder, so I don't know what specifically the problem is. This is the desktop version, by the way, on Windows 10. Maybe I'll try in-browser next.

Reminds me of the original Sam & Max game, along with all the Lucasarts adventure games (Monkey Island and such). Hopefully I can finish it somehow.

The Magic Circle

Listen to my Soundcloud fam?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is great! I love the atmosphere and that it's set in Washington, and having the demo embedded in a browser is a nice touch.

Pinesal

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ok guys, I've made updates that hopefully fix the game from crashing like that. Please try again!

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And the beginning of a nearly complete grid system dawns.

I want to add a thin pixel border around the entire region. Like across all blue highlights that connect and red attack highlights that connect.
Ami
--- Remake ---

Hero: Hey,look! Some Artist will Remake us to 3D!
M.Knight: Really? Then i hope they make me so Cool & Handsome
Heroine: I hope they make me Cute & Sexy,too
(6 Months Later,The 3D Model Are Revealed With Unexpected Yet Horrible Model)
Hero: (Spit The Water)
M.Knight: What the Hell?!
Heroine: I'm Dissapointed...
my battle system is REALLY coming together. I can already see strategies between 2 of my party members forming lol. helps that battles are 2 at a time. but the combo of these two is really fun.
@taarna23's status just made me realise I haven't had any scam calls since that guy who hung up on me before he even began reading his script. How quiet it's been ... they were pretty much the only people who ever called!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunjilv