A confession letter

negative_headed

Hard to Read
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I haven't posted in a while so this will seem really out of left field but hey, I'm bored at the moment so why not? Right?

I bought RPGMaker VXAce on Steam and signed up for this site, I played with the tools, not for the first time in my life and tried to see what a modern me could do with it (Little it turns out, unless I assign the initial rules and parameters it takes too long to dissect things and reassemble them to my will, so I'm back to doing that).

I say not the first time in my life because back when I first started messing around with computers a friend of mine hooked me up with a link to download this really cool tool he found on the internet, which for me was a really neat place full of Neopets and runescape which were impressive back then because this was 2001...

And I did, I downloaded RPGmaker2000 played with it a bit back then and then didn't think about it ever again until it popped up on steam and I thought... "I was a thief?!" and I bought the tool then and there because I was both geniunely curious if my memories were in any form accurate and also out of some level of guilt.

So there it is, a confession letter.

On a side note, I don't know if I can bother to use RPGM VXA for much other then to toy around with it in boredom from time to time, but at the same time I'm not really a part of any forums at the moment... can I still stick around?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?
Some random sketch-letons.

I have a strong urge to make a tutorial video of all the random things I've learned since starting on my game. little helpful tips and stuff that may help people.
Do you guys think it's better to have all members in your team from the beginning (then you can pick who battles) or you gain team members as the story goes?
PL: Patch polonizujący do RPG Makera 2003 prawie gotowy! Mamy przetłumaczoną bazę danych (projekt), polskie fonty, wiadomości walki i jakieś 90% edytora.
Do przetłumacznia pozostało te 10% edytora i plik pomocy. Niedługo więcej informacji!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anime_Weeb