Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'm looking for a particular sound effect that would fit well with a depiction of one of the actors suddenly coughing up blood. The more gruesome the better. It can't have a dry sound to it though. It's not like coughing up phlegm(or however it's spelled).

Any ideas?

Aerothan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Maybe number 2 on here?. Quite a few wet coughs to go through. 

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hm. If I could find something like #2, only a woman, that'd be perfect.

Aerothan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think I saw women on the first page but it was all dry coughing. Maybe a refined search since I was just looking at vomiting coughing in general. Best of luck to you. 

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Kind of a "kaf" type of sound.

EDIT: Okay, this is not good. I don't have monies to spend. Found something sufficient on http://www.freesound.org . Close thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL. REMEMBER TO TREAT HIM GOOD ON THE FIRST DATE!
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RhetCon