Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! 
smile.png

I was currious if someone could help me with making a few damaged (knocked down) character sprites. (You can find several examples in the VXAce RPT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R2K3-1.png

The first two damaged sprites I am in need of are the 5th actor (Brown hair girl on bottom left), and 8th actor (blue haired girl on the bottom right, if possible, this is the most important one I need).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R2K3%20True.png

The last sprite I need is of the 4th actor (Black haired ninja girl on top right).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to anyone willing to help me out here, I really appreciate it! 
smile.png

Valkyriet

Pocket Panda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Does the artist who made those sprites allow editing? o.o;

Additionally, there's quite a few knocked down poses in the RTP. Do you want the same pose for all three characters?

Vis_Mage

Wisp Charmer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yep, edits of the sprites are allowed.

As far as the individual poses goes, I'll just the image below as an example:

EBTsukuruCharDownsActor12and3.png

In the image above, you can see that each character has 3 damaged sprites, one where they are laying either face up or on their side, a second one where they are sitting, and a last one there they are laying on face down. Of course, I only really need sprite per character.

Ideally I'd love to have a bit of variety between the characters, since it would look odd if they were all making the same pose. I'm not really picky about which ones in particular are used, although I'd really prefer if you mainly based them off of the first of the three damage sprites. Also if possible, could you not use the ones where they are laying flat on their back, it may just be me, but that variety just looks kind of odd.

In the end though, beggars can't be choosers, so feel free to do what you feel comfortable doing.

Valkyriet

Pocket Panda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, well, I'm still working on someone else' request but in case no one has taken up yours by the time I finish, I'll help you out :)

Vis_Mage

Wisp Charmer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks a bunch! :)  

By all means take your time, I'm not in too great of a rush.

Valkyriet

Pocket Panda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry for the delay (university is hogging up most of my time these days). Didn't take very long so here you go :

A.png

B.png

C.png

Credits : Jonath4nC (for the blank templates)

If you need anything changed, let me know ^^

Vis_Mage

Wisp Charmer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks a bunch for helping me out, they look great! I really appreciate it! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

At this point, "unique and diverse cast of characters" might as well be slang for Every Character is a Human-Sue.
I found an absolutely brilliant lifehack on the internet today.

Screenshot_760.jpg
It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mal3ficc