Alexandr_7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
A couple of bugs in RPG Maker MZ 1.2.1:
  • Bug with displaying Russian text. Rare. 1 of the variants of this bug (Also, a variety is the mixing of the text, or instead of the Russian text, emptiness.):
    1622169490006.png
  • The nwjs processes remain when the engine and the game are closed. At the same time, Steam writes that RPG Maker MZ has been launched (It always happens when 2 or more RPG Maker MZ are running and under other circumstances that could not be verified. Presumably with frequent tests of the game.):
    1622169700715.png

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[*]The nwjs processes remain when the engine and the game are closed. At the same time, Steam writes that RPG Maker MZ has been launched (It always happens when 2 or more RPG Maker MZ are running and under other circumstances that could not be verified. Presumably with frequent tests of the game.):
View attachment 190473
[/LIST]
I get this bug as well in 1.2.1 (no-steam version), but have not been able to consistently replicate it. Very annoying, as the nwjs instances will immediately gobble up an entire cpu core, and use it continuously until I kill them with the task manager.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Same here. I just keep task manager open whenever I'm working in RPG Maker and check it every so often for rogue nwjs processes.

Alexandr_7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
The second variation of the bug:
rmmz bug rus.png
Oddly enough, it is also present on version 1.3.0.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magenz