Alexandr_7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
A couple of bugs in RPG Maker MZ 1.2.1:
  • Bug with displaying Russian text. Rare. 1 of the variants of this bug (Also, a variety is the mixing of the text, or instead of the Russian text, emptiness.):
    1622169490006.png
  • The nwjs processes remain when the engine and the game are closed. At the same time, Steam writes that RPG Maker MZ has been launched (It always happens when 2 or more RPG Maker MZ are running and under other circumstances that could not be verified. Presumably with frequent tests of the game.):
    1622169700715.png

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[*]The nwjs processes remain when the engine and the game are closed. At the same time, Steam writes that RPG Maker MZ has been launched (It always happens when 2 or more RPG Maker MZ are running and under other circumstances that could not be verified. Presumably with frequent tests of the game.):
View attachment 190473
[/LIST]
I get this bug as well in 1.2.1 (no-steam version), but have not been able to consistently replicate it. Very annoying, as the nwjs instances will immediately gobble up an entire cpu core, and use it continuously until I kill them with the task manager.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Same here. I just keep task manager open whenever I'm working in RPG Maker and check it every so often for rogue nwjs processes.

Alexandr_7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
The second variation of the bug:
rmmz bug rus.png
Oddly enough, it is also present on version 1.3.0.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Day 2 of my redesign journey, as a follow up from the previous post :kaothx:
pXiRJSm.jpg

This is Cedric's son, Apollo!
New pet peeve: Telling tech support personnel what something is doing, only for them to tell me (in excessively condescending tones) what it should be doing. Yes, I know what it should be doing, and if it was doing that, I wouldn’t be talking to you and your attitude problem about it right now, would I? >.<
uglywolf wrote on Khulse's profile.
Hello.
The rules I makes pun about on your last thread is about "Verify Files" before anything else, if the stuff comes from STEAM. Which means, if it could be fixed with just that, there is no need to redownload the whole stuff.
But glad the reinstall worked, hope you enjoy it and your days too.
uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkPurplePrince