A few anthro pieces by KlausAidon

KlausAidon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just a few things I made in order to make my main character, Pip. I decided I'd share what I made.

Note, to make these, I also used a tail from Hiddenone's resources, which I recommend also downloading if you want to make anthros. He has some nice tails. And while the pieces I made are specifically made for a male mouse, you could easily use the facial marks, and nose for other species, and probably will work with females too.

Download Here

Go easy on the critique, I'm not much of an artist, but put a lot of work into these. :)

DavidFoxfire

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Definitely.  Especially for those of us who are Anthro-friendly.

I'd definitely need Rabbit, Fox, and Panda folk for my games.  I blame Blizzard for the last part, and they should never have created Pandaren if they didn't want me to culturaly appropiate them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuro-Sato

Invisible Mapper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nice work there, still just so you know, these only works for males, some of the female SV images are kinda messed up =P

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Hi, I needed help with the facial mark of this pack, because when I use it, if I change the colour of the characters skin, the skin in the facial mark will remain with the natural skin colour. Is there something I did wrong?

P.S. : Forget it, I'm an idiot! I had to change the colour of the facial mark... XD

Great resource, by the way! :)  

Last edited by a moderator:

EonRising

Probably a Furry
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, if you're still active, would you like to help me with my assets? I'm doing something similar ^^ It would be nice to work with someone on something :)

Cats777

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Terms of use?

sairus323

Wandering mage
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
file removed from dropbox...

Ziggurat228

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Ukrainian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why I can't download it?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dropbox did away with the default Public folder for users. Anything in these became private, unless the member somehow changed it. This is likely what happened. Unless the creator comes back and reuploads them somewhere, there's not anything that can be done.

bhindi1224

NOT Indian Okra
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
He was active as recently as December of 2016, maybe starting a conversation with him could help.

DrinkableTrees

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Or if anybody has the download on their drives they can share to the thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So trying our Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plytha