XIIIthHarbinger

Part Time Super Villain
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings gentle people of the interwebs, XIII here.

Personally the default Icon set for MV just isn't my cup of tea, so I've been creating my own for my game. The majority of what I am creating can't be posted here courtesy of it being a mixed bag of various RPG makers, DLCs, other sources, & my own edits thereof. However, some of what I've created has been derived exclusively from MV sources, so I am posting them here in case anyone finds them useful.

No credit necessary, as I said these are just edits, recolors, & frankensteins of MV's default assets. Feel free to use them however it tickles your particular fancy, commercial, non-commercial, etcetera. If I create more that don't have complicated licenses I'll post them here. 

States Row 1 Primary Buffs.png

States Row 2 Primary Debuffs.png

States Row 3 Status Effects.png

States Row 4 Resist Status Effects.png

States Row 5 Elements.png

Skills Row 3.png

Skills Row 4.png

Skills Row 5.png

Skills Row 6.png

Skills Row 7.png

Skills Row 2.png

Skills Row 10.png

Skills Row 8.png

Skills Row 9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

XIIIthHarbinger

Part Time Super Villain
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update,

Another nine rows added. Same permissions, (commercial, non-commercial, anything in between), same sources (MV default resources edited, recolored, frankensteined, combinations thereof), same credits (I don't require any on my end).

As you might have guessed, yes, there are parts, whole icons, & even entire rows missing from the set. The full set I am working on is 512 X 3200, however a great deal of it comes from sources I can't post here. So I am only posting the exclusively used MV sources bits here.  

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Learning about how trademark works for game titles has given me new understanding about another reason why AAA developers/publishers sometimes reveal new games as "Project XXX" as a working title instead of the actual title. The cutthroat world of trademarks and IP trolls gets rougher every year as the pool of available titles for (legally safe) use shrinks due to the limitations of language.
how does everybody even finish anything

i have like 5 projects in the backburner and it's just so sad that i probably won't get to finish all or maybe even any of them
Did you know that 90% of people in the world use the number in their sentence as they see fit?
It's been a long time since I was here but I have a lot of updates... btw I am teaching again about game programming and game design in some schools here in Brazil hahahaha It's good to see kids and teens learning this kind of thing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Majo_Ellen