Jenova

Because you are...a puppet!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Apologies if my words sounded confrontational up there. It's just that I'd tested the solution I gave you prior to posting it to ensure that it worked before having you try it, so I knew it was working.
I realized this once i saw the edited post. I feel bad for semi snapping. Its been a long day at work and honestly i just wanna go home.

The truth is, this is much faster, and easier to do with a tiny little plugin, which I provided in an edit you might not have seen yet. I didn't provide this script right away specifically because you'd said you weren't very experienced with the maker, so I was using it as an opportunity to show you (or anyone else reading this) a way to achieve what you were looking for without throwing more plugins at the problem.
Thank you. I saw the plugin and used it. Is it plug and play?

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, nothing to set up, just import it below the JP plugin in your list, and get rid of all that other event stuff I made you do, and it should do the trick.

Jenova

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, nothing to set up, just import it below the JP plugin in your list, and get rid of all that other event stuff I made you do, and it should do the trick.
Yes. This works. Thank you so much.

Now on to my other issue. This is gonna be a bit more complex and I think I am gonna need to show alot more of what I am doing with my game in terms of notetags and events.

This has to do with Yanfly's More Currencies plugin and I am assuming proxies arnt working.

I am almost off work rn so I wont be able to show my plugin list. Ill post it tomorrow.

EDIT: Nevermind. I wont be doing that one yet. I still have issues with JP not sustaining with Yanfly's Stat Allocation plugin. So I am not done here yet. :/

Last edited:

Jenova

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Jenova

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nevermind. I wont be doing that one yet. I still have issues with JP not sustaining with Yanfly's Stat Allocation plugin. So I am not done here yet. :/

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I still have issues with JP not sustaining with Yanfly's Stat Allocation plugin. So I am not done here yet.
In this case you should restate what currently happens, with screenshots of what your event currently looks like. AND add screenshots of your plugin manager with all plugins you have and their order.

No one can help you without details, and on the first page of this topic the answers were a bit confusing because you kept the details short in the beginning.
So it will be much better if you restate what exactly is now happening after all the changes - and list your plugins to see if there is something else that can interfere.

Jenova

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In this case you should restate what currently happens, with screenshots of what your event currently looks like. AND add screenshots of your plugin manager with all plugins you have and their order.

No one can help you without details, and on the first page of this topic the answers were a bit confusing because you kept the details short in the beginning.
So it will be much better if you restate what exactly is now happening after all the changes - and list your plugins to see if there is something else that can interfere.
I saw this come in as an email and meant to reply. I've been busy dealing with website issues and getting back into a game I play off and on.

I'll actually close this since I'm about to deploy my Alpha version of my game. This bug can be taken care of in another thread once I get back to making my game.

Thank you for your time though. I know I've been hard to deal with how I ask for help but it's because I honestly don't know how to ask for help to begin with. :/

Wavelength

Edge of Eternity
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Closing this thread per the OP's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luciamandela