A Few Scripts I Wrote For XP...

Heretic86

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
Around 75 complete Scripts.  I have literally lost count at this point.  Yeah, that is a LOT of Scripts!

Heretic's Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

Version 2.3 - Updated Saturday, August 20th, 2016

Download: (Links to Chaos-Project.com)

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,13682.0.html

Features:

• Everything!  Literally!
  • Heretic's Dynamic Lights
  • Heretic's Unlimited Event Page Conditions
  • KK20's Custom Prices (for Shops)
  • Heretic's Moving Platforms
  • Heretic's Vehicles
  • Heretic's Caterpillar - Extremely enhanced Caterpillar based on Zeriab's Core
  • Multiple Message Windows - Includes many bugfixes and other enhancements
  • XRSX Battle System Overhaul - Front View ATB Battle System based on Evented Battles
  • Battle Target Anyone (KK20) - Addon for targetting Enemies with Friendly Only spells
  • Battle Target Anyone Undead - Addon for Target anyone to cause Heals to Harm Undead
  • Reflect Spell (Blizzard) - Bounces Magic back at other party
  • Super Event Sensor - Very useful for NPC AI
  • Two Pathfiner Scripts by Blizzard and ForeverZer0
  • Animated Title Scene with Events
  • Timed User Input - Automates simulated User Input
  • Cloud Altitude - Allows Fog to behave like Clouds
  • Heretic's Animation Speed - Allows Event Animations separate from Move Speed
  • Exclusion Elements - Allows for Special Elements that dont affect Damage Calculations
  • Move Straight - Allows Events to move in a Straight Line
  • Battle Page Conditions - Unlimited Battle Event Page Conditions
  • Control Self Switches Anywhere - Allows Self Switch change and detection from other events
  • Die on Map Screen - Allows Game Over if everyone in party dies due to Poison
  • More Self Switches (Gameus) - Allows Unlimited Page Conditions also, highly useful
  • Auto State Switches - Actor has a State? Change a Game Switch automatically
  • Event Range Conditions (ForeverZer0) - Enhances Conditional Branching
  • Multiple Fogs (Gameus / Gameguy) - Allows for, well, Multiple Fogs!
  • Wave Distortion Effect (Little Drago / zecomia) - Distort Fogs, Battlebacks, and Panoramas
  • Heretic's Lightning - Hollywood style Lightning without Change Screen Color Tone problems
  • Dynamic Lights (Kellessdee) - Pretty nifty lighting effects
  • Dynamic Sounds (Ryex) - Allows for "Sound Emitters"
  • Ambient SFX (ForeverZer0) - Map based background sounds, birds chirping, etc
  • Event Transitions (ThallionDarkshine) - Nifty looking Event Transitions (requires DLL)
  • Text Picture - Allows Text to be placed into a Picture for transformations
  • Ending Credits Script - Credits for End of Game

Screenshots

Heretic's Vehicles

Heretic's Dynamic Lights (Animated, give it a moment to load)

Heretic's Moving Platforms (Animated, give it a moment to load)

This package has taken me YEARS to put together, and I update it every so often!  The latest update includes the Release version of Dynamic Lights!  Legal permission for all content that is not my intellectual property is credited to its respective authors and creators, and legal permission in writing has been obtained for all sources when permission to redistribute has not been implied or clearly stated elsewhere.

This "Collection" is half Demo, half Game!  The majority of the "Collection" across its 75 different Maps is used to fully demonstrate features of Scripts.  A number of others are dedicated to RPG Maker XP Gameplay, where you actually get to play a game using ALL of the various scripts and thousands of unique features.  Can you find the Tomb of the Crumbling King?

The "Collection" is actually quite a bit larger than many RPG Maker games because of all of the custom content.  Download, sit back and enjoy the longest Demo in RPG Maker history!

If anything in my Collection helps you out, please Like it!

--- Edits will occur periodically when new scripts are incorporated into this package ---

Last edited by a moderator:

ProjectTrinity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can't wait to abuse that dynamic lighting. Many thanks! We'll definitely see about using at least ten of these guys. <3

Ayperi

Sporatic Moonfairy
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Heya, had just recently tried your latest demo and it's fabulous, especially that light system. Just got one question, is all the scripts in the demo commercial friendly? I know a few are, but just wanted to make sure cause I'm helping out with a commercial project and we love some of the effects, particularly the dynamic lighting/sounds ^^. Thanks in advance.

Heretic86

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
My scripts are commercial friendly.  

Im pretty sure most of the scripts that I didnt write in the collection are commercial friendly too, but since their respective authors have control over thier scripts, I think its a good practice to double check.

RequLz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Awesome set of scripts and features!

although i'm having issues downloading from the link, has this been uploaded elsewhere?

thanks.

Heretic86

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
Links work for me, Chaos Project doesnt require an acct to download, but here you go.

Heretic86

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
UPDATED to Version 2.4
https://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

Update includes two major script changes which ties both Dynamic Lighting and Super Event Sensor together, which allows Players to use Darkness to hide. Both of the updated scripts work fine as Standalone scripts also, thus, you are not forced to use one if you use the other.

Ebanyle

açspasl~d~dfflass
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Holy, that Dynamic Lights one is completely marvelous! Nice list!

Dark_Light

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Thanks a lot for your exceptional work.
I wished I had this kind of demo back in 2006 when I was trying to make my RPG. I remember the resources to be really scarce at that time...

There is still something specific that I can't find in your demo (maybe because I didn't do it in its entirety).

--> Is it possible to use Face Pictures along with the Bubble Messages Script ? And if yes, how to do that ?

I looked for it in the maps about the Message System, but couldn't find it.

Andrea87Sky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I have a question, what's the licenze of this pack? Can all these scripts be used in commercial games?

kunst79

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thank you so very much for all this work. However one question to the light script. How can I remove the light from the player? Usually I don't need the player to be lighten except when he uses a torch.

Not_Important

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
How could I remove the day-night system from Dynamic Lights?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The only upside of this remote semester was the plenty of funny photoshop material those facecams provided. Not that I would do that. Ever.
New skit is up for grid battle system. Less tactics battle engine looking battle systems, more final fantasy/breath of fire looking battle systems.

Dororo wrote on Tsukihime's profile.
For the grid battle system: a function to check if another actor is in a given range - to trigger combo actions or benefit of passive aura/morale ranges.
Uuuh I cannot find any good RPG to play
Gimme some free RPG recommendations plz
I need to consume it
I'm in a need of excitement caused by doing literally nothing on my laptop and then thinking I did something useful and then realising that I didnt and crying internally
RPG Maker Community Discussion on releasing your game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr