Treynor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After over 1000 hours in RMMV, I've decided to move my entire game to GMS2 before it's too late in development. I was interested in creating something new and interesting, but I instead found most of my time spent looking for patch jobs to make RMMV do something it isn't 'supposed to do'. Thus I've found myself constantly chasing down scripters in order to get RMMV to do something that I could do with a few lines of code in GMS2.

I don't regret a single hour spent in RMMV despite all the frustration. The sole reason I'm even able to work with GMS2 is due to my acquirement of a large development skillset whilst working in RMMV. Before RMMV I had no idea how a variable even worked. Now I can perform complex tasks using variables and arrays. I'm also very grateful for this helpful community that has done its best to answer all my questions. There are some very talented coders here and I hope you all can churn out some truly amazing games and overcome the stigma that many RMMV devs face.

If for any reason anyone wishes to contact me, you may do so through my Twitter account. I post updates almost daily and respond to messages quite quickly.

Thank you again to the community for all the help and support it has given me on my RMMV journey.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
we will miss you, hpefully there is a another game you make in RMMV later on after you project.
I wish you the best of luck on your project :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Gotta love some gossip :D
Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.
A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?):
1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style
or
2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
or
3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
#=======================#

Forum statistics

Threads
Members