A forum for minor project/demonstration specific feedback?

SwiftIllusion

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've searched through these forums and may have missed it, or may have misunderstood how strict a section may be,

however there seems to be nowhere available for project specific feedback of a limited scope?

In my current instance I'd like to receive feedback on the opening scene for a project I am developing, however it isn't currently

at the scope required for "early project feedback" based on the rules there, especially with it being most a self-enclosed feedback

right now without even a project title.
However both the "Plot &Character Feedback" and "Game Mechanics and Design" topics that are linked to,

are described as requiring non-project specific discussion.
Does this mean as additional examples, there's nowhere I could look to for feedback on maps, or experimental combat demonstrations for a game in development?

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yours fit within Early Project Feedback. It's extremely loose :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SwiftIllusion

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ohhh, awesome. Thank you very much for the response and clarification :) !

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I found an absolutely brilliant lifehack on the internet today.

Screenshot_760.jpg
It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ylona82