Gui

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I created this windowskin for my own project but finally decided that it didn't quite fit my game, so instead of trashing it I thought that it may be of use for other makers here. Here it is :

Window.png

And this is how it looks in game :

free_windowskin_0.jpg

free_windowskin_1.jpg

free_windowskin_2.jpg

free_windowskin_3.jpg

free_windowskin_4.jpg

free_windowskin_5.jpg

free_windowskin_6.jpg

free_windowskin_7.jpg
You may use this windowskin for any project, commercial or not, as long as you credit me (Guilhem "Gui" Bedos) and/or you provide a link to my online portfolio (www.ozone4.com).

Please note that I do not accept windowskins requests; for other types of requests, I'll consider only paid commissions for now: PM me if you're interested into something.

'Hope you'll like it. all of you take care!  :)

Gui

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Here is another one:

Window.png

And here is how it looks in game:

another_free_windowskin_0.jpganother_free_windowskin_1.jpganother_free_windowskin_2.jpganother_free_windowskin_3.jpganother_free_windowskin_4.jpganother_free_windowskin_5.jpganother_free_windowskin_6.jpganother_free_windowskin_7.jpganother_free_windowskin_8.jpg
For terms of use and other info, please see the first post of this thread.

Thanks for your interest: have a great day  :)

Sophism

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are both great, Gui. I've always preferred windowskins that aren't needlessly ornate, and these look classy without going overboard. Nice job, and thanks for sharing them!  :)

Reactions: Gui

solar_sun76

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
yeah it doesnt quite work for me im using rpg maker vx ace is it not ment for it or what cause when i load it. it goes all over the placeupload_2019-2-9_0-53-14.png

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Please note that you may not, under any circumstances, discuss paid commissions in this section of the forum. All offers to do paid commissions should be made in Classified: Offers.

Therefore, please edit your opening post to remove those references.
Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Vehicle2 and SF_People2_8 added!
index.php

If I made an 8-bit-esque, dark fantasy tileset/graphics pack, would y'all be into that? Like, for Dark Souls demakes, Nintendo vampire wannabes, Castlevania ripoffs and such?

Working title: Alice's 8-bit Gothic. Do or not do? (Like do y'all even use 8-bit style graphics?)
I love editing things .
16b6a8abb5d27bf617d9b802cd5b868a.jpg

* Wall frames made with pencil photo and program photos, * Leaf and Pot, with cliché ideas of flowers
*bear on top of the closet belonging to the art of whtdragon lol.
No better feeling than part of a project just clicking into place without a single issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bansher