FREE A Gift of the Star Fairy (mappers/artists) (Short Visual Novel/RPG Maker MV)

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
A Gift of the Star Fairy -The Visual Drama Game-
Name:
A Gift of the Star Fairy -The Visual Drama Game-
Genre: Romance, Otome, RPG
Theme: Christmas, male harem
Engine: RPG Maker MV

WARNING!! This thread may contains content that may be unsuitable for younger viewers and is Not Safe for Work. May contain Strong Sexual Content, Nudity, Moderate Language, Suggestive Themes, and Use of Alcohol. The viewer discretion is strongly advised and must be 17+ years of age to read it carefully. Or avoid the thread immediately!!!

Synopsis:

The main setting of the game will be in Reiwa era.

You are worked at Hoshimachi Inc. business company inherited by your late parents and you're now promoted as a film director of upcoming Christmas romance drama "A Gift of the Star Fairy". However, the business company is at the edge of bankruptcy due to the lack of experience and your director died of heart attack. In order to save your parent's company and your favorite drama television series, you meet two potential love interests of wealthy Kizaki family.

Kizaki Raizo, 26 year old CEO of electronic company Daidenchi Inc. with extreme good-looking, and Kizaki Yuuta, 23 year old teacher with shy and gentle.

Now without any choice, you've been fell in love for the first time and you start to live a new life at Kizaki brother's private apartment to spend the Christmas night with your perfect mates.

And so, the new romantic life on the starry night is now begin.

Characters (except for MC):

Kizaki Raizou (OC).png
Full Name: Kizaki Raizo (木崎 雷蔵)
Birth: September 14
Height: 186 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Hair: Dark blue
Eye: Brown
Blood type: B+
Hobbies: Tennis, shogi and watching romance movies
Favorite food: Oyakodon and sweet rice soup
Info: Older son of Kizaki wealthy family and brother of Yuuta

Kizaki Yuuta (OC).png
Full Name: Kizaki Yuuta (木崎 優太)
Birth: April 19
Height: 181 cm
Weight: 62 kg
Hair: Dark red
Eye: Brown
Blood type: O-
Hobbies: Archery, chess and study of archaeology
Favorite food: Pepper steak and fruit parfait
Info: Younger son of Kizaki wealthy family and brother of Raizo

MC (Main Character)
Hair: Magenta
Eye: Violet
Info: An unnamed female protagonist of the story

Game Features:
  • A Christmas-themed romance short stories for women to enjoy the romantic Christmas life with two potential love interests.
  • 2 plannable Kizaki brothers for romance with own routes, backstories and personalities.
  • 8 multiple endings with very happy ending (no bad endings).
  • Inspired by otome drama cd with many choice, no mission required.
  • Immerse your romantic life in this short story to tell about Kizaki brothers' life.
  • Colorful Christmas decorations and gorgeous backgrounds and tilesets.
  • A very hot and steamy interactive CGs with multiple choice.
  • CG Gallery with up to 20 pictures to unlock.
  • Etoile bonus story with triangle love and double pleasure.

Age Rating:
This fangame's age rating is M for Mature (+17) to have content that may be generally suitable for those aged 17 years and up.

May contain Strong Sexual Content, Nudity, Moderate Language, Suggestive Themes, and Use of Alcohol.

And now, to Position/Roles Needed:

Mapper:
I am looking for someone to create the Christmas-themed modern-day map that inspired by Tokyo city in Reiwa era for my short game. When you done, send me the game project file along with tilesets and I'll give you a credit. Here is the apartment map name I've been looking for:

japanese apartment plan.jpg
Two Apartment for each (one for Raizo and one for Yuuta, decorated with Christmas-themed decoration)

Artist: Mainly I am looking for artist with talent in drawing Japanese anime-style visual novel-like original characters (one female heroine and two male main characters), mostly two male characters has extreme good-looking pretty faces.

Composer: No needed! A very nice, calm and romantic original music with Christmas tone (jazzy, emotional and gentle music) from Purple Planet Royalty Free Music.

Theme Song: Looking for male singer with soothing voice to singing in Japanese for OP and ED theme songs.

And for my Roles: I'm doing writing, events and using plugin to give a nice-looking story. I am sure that the whole team will say about my game project because I don't need money, just for free.

PM me if you like my idea, okay? Here is my Discord: FalconLulu#7677

Last edited:

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
One Month Later...

Bump it!:( I am still looking for the team for my next project.

And I repeat....:

Mapper: I am looking for someone to create the Christmas-themed modern-day map that inspired by Tokyo city in Reiwa era for my short game. When you done, send me the game project file along with tilesets and I'll give you a credit. See avoid.

Artist: Mainly I am looking for artist with talent in drawing Japanese anime-style visual novel-like 2D original characters (one female heroine and two male main characters), mostly two male characters has extreme good-looking pretty faces. See avoid.

Composer: No needed! A very nice, calm and romantic original music with Christmas tone (jazzy, emotional and gentle music) from Purple Planet Royalty Free Music.

Theme Song: Looking for male singer with soothing voice to singing in Japanese for OP and ED theme songs.

And for my Roles: I'm doing writing, events and using plugin to give a nice-looking story. I am sure that the whole team will say about my game project because I don't need money, just for free.

I am waiting for respond, Thank you!:ptea:

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
23 days later....

Bump it! Still looking for team (artist/mapper/vocal) for my next project!

Here is my new page I create it: A Gift of the Star Fairy (itch.io game page)

Edited: Just deleted too many maps orders thread so I ask anyone to create the two apartment rooms map for RPG Maker MV game. Thanks.

Please visit my creator page for more games projects: LittleLulu Falcon Emblem

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

We are truly intellectuals.
Without using violence without weapons
Our group has as many as 1.3 million people and more than 1 hundred thousand talks.
We gathered in an hour, more than 4.5 Half a hundred thousand

I got a Sword.
I got an Axe.
I got two Swords.
Nothing to see here, just walking with my dog.
I haven’t worked on my game in a while. Tomorrow might be the day.
*squeals* :kaoblush:

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akasheee