Jenza

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hopefully fairly simple, I'd like a plugin that sets one of the ally fighters to attack an use skills by itself rather than the player selecting a move for every single ally.

Even better, if someone can set behaviours and events into it. i.e. main character's health goes to low, shows a dialogue box and casts a heal or Enemy health is low, AI ally starts an event where he decides to finish it off.

Many thanks in advance!

Jukan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This makes it so party members will act with the same AI as enemies do (only....they attack enemies obvously)

Go into the database and select the party member (actor)

In the traits menu (top-right side) under type, right click and click edit. Go to the last tab (Other) and select Special Flag.

This will give you a few options, the first being Auto-Battle.

I hope that helps you out some, perhaps there are plugins that do better than this? I dunno, Just doing my best to help....

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The projectiles shown in this video are as follows:
1, Basic Triple
2, 30-Degree Arc
3, Randomized Blast Wave
4, 8-way
5, 8-way Double
6, 8-way Slowness
7, 120-Degree Arc Repetitive
8, Projective Triple
9, Split 8-way
10, 2-way Split Randomized Arc
11, HP-MP Split Arc
12, Split Laser
13, Shock
14, Cosine
Drop shadows and water reflections tests in RPG Maker VX Ace

BgI3F80.png
I'm doing a fairy tale project Little Red Riding Hood and the Woodsman. I'm almost done with the demo in my native language and I intend to make a demo version in English as well. I'm just going to use the translator because I don't know the pronunciations very well, I only know how to say "Hey" and nothing else.. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedRaydr