Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello I have the following battle formula it's simple:

if(a.IsActor() && a.isStateAffected(66)){0;}else{150;}

This is an healing item. It should check if the one who uses it is an actor and if it's affected with a state. Unfortunelately as soon I use that item the game crashes with the message: "TypeError: a.IsActor is not a function" why does the programm believes that.
I looked at the "Battle Formula 101 thread" and definitely it was listed. What am I doing wrong?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're misspelling it. It's not IsActor, with a capital I, it's isActor.

Incidentally...how would an enemy, a non-actor, be using an item? I don't see why that's useful.

Last edited:

Klunky2

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh shoot, you are right. God damnit. ^^"

Thank you very much. xd

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took some trial and error, but I managed to create "visuals" for underground dig path regions.
Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
artdeko