A list of RPG Maker games that I think needs playing.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Maker Casual. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Interesting games mortal. We shall look into them after this ritual is complete.

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RPG maker games;

Some of these games look like they got a couple of hundred hours spend on them just to make money.

Aka Country girl and Curse of Kubel

Ruin seeker might also bu such a game as you can only see a battle system and some bhought art.

Did you play all these games cause to me it feels like their was minimum effort put into them.

Horror games;
Some of those pricings for that game length :o

yopeople

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Looking at kagura games a bit more, I have to replace them.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One 3-day jam and a Game Awards... this month is moving... \o/
Maker-ing has been being the best thing that happened to me this year so far. it is so good to rescue some old skills fo creativity and the people I have met are really incredible. I love my coffelanders and tocudos buddies. Maybe one day I will reach other countries folks too. S2
Well... My game plays better at 1920x1080, so I guess that's the new resolution. Still runs at 60FPS. :LZSexcite: Also... I really want a boss to be able to build new maps around the player... Mostly because it's visually spectacular! I'm er... not quite sure yet how I can do that without making MV explode.... But I'll find a way, anything in service to the "sparkles"! :kaopride:
How to change your netbooks screen resolution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vollar45