Paramecium13

Ciliate
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I want a sprite and matching battler of a lizard. It shouldn't look mean or evil nor should it look particularly friendly (e.g. no smiley face). I'd like it to look kind of like a Komodo Dragon. I'd prefer it to be reddish brown or brown. Please feel free to direct me to someone else's (or your own) already made resources.

Edit: Thanks for the help. I will probably purchase XP for its resources sometime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Is there a particular art style you're looking for?

Heretic86

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
XP has a Basilisk.  You could use that, if you own a copy of XP.  Perhaps photoshop it down to 32 pixels to scale to RTP sizes?

(anyone want to fill me in on the legality of using XP content in other enterbrain games?)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Heretic

If you own XP it is perfectly legal to use XP resources in Ace or VX if you also own them.  Not sure about IG, never looked into that engine much.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Since RTP sprites are pixel art I wouldn't suggest a photoshop resize. There's no way to make that look right without a lot of redrawing.

@ksjp17: IG maker has the same rules as the other RTP's. Closest thing to the OP's request is a black alligator made for a side scroller, though. Not really helpful here.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

****ing muscle memory: does anyone else habitually quit out of test play when they notice something they """HAVE""" to fix, in spite of the fact that you can now edit DURING test play?

...thousands of times...

...every day?
Does anyone recognize him? :kaocry:
pwkyiDa.jpg

And hi.
finally drew 3 of the enemies that appear as students from the high school that's in my game.
Finnuval wrote on ShuBun-Kin's profile.
Loving the avatar :D
Introducing the premium bagel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mephy