A lot of problem ...

huynhminhyntd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
VN
Primarily Uses
1> type erro: undefined is not a function

I tried turn off all plugin and only Yed_Core Engine on. And this problem still happen. I guess the Yed_Core Engine plugin have trouble here.

Last edited:

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Photobucket screenshots ain't going to help.

Isabella Ava

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
1 - ? Turn off some plugins?
2 - Set event mode = AutoRun

huynhminhyntd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
VN
Primarily Uses
i'm using a alot of plugins , which plugin ?

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
First, probably most of us can't see the photobucket images, so if you could update your images, maybe more people would be able to help.

Second, to see if the problem is related to a plugin, try the method trial and error. Turn off one plugin and play test. Repeat until you find the one that is creating that error.

huynhminhyntd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
VN
Primarily Uses
well, the Yed_core engine plugin, i have problem with this one . but this plugin is the most important. I hope will find a way to fix it =.=!

huynhminhyntd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
VN
Primarily Uses
well, the Yed_core engine plugin, i have problem with this one . but this plugin is the most important. I hope will find a way to fix it =.=!

I uploaded it on facebook , i hope you can see

When I update my project, It works on PLAY TEST (Computer) but on mobile it still happen ...

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
we need a screenshot of your plugin manager with the complete list to give any more help.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Try another image hosting site too. For us to see your photobucket images you have to pay them $400. So unless you wish to do that you will have to use another site.

But usually this error means you did one of four things:
1: Used plug-ins out of order. Yanfly's plug-ins must go in a precise order, as noted on the website.
2: Tried to load a save game made before adding the plug-ins. As plug-ins add new variables to the game, you cannot use an old save game made before installing the plug-ins. You have to play through your project from the beginning.
3: Using two plug-ins that do not work together. That will require you to find out which one though via extensive testing, and once you do you'll have to get rid of one of them.
4: Using an old version of MV which will not support Yanfly's plug-ins. Check your project core files and see what version they are, if they are not 1.5 or higher most Yanfly plug-ins will no longer work for you. You'll have to update those core files to proceed.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
did you do any of the things @bgillisp said to do? There are several good suggestions there, and unless you try them all and say whether they made a difference or not, it's anybody's guess what's wrong.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The plugins are definately in the wrong order, that has to be changed before this can work.
Exactly like bgillisps first guess/tip says.

huynhminhyntd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
VN
Primarily Uses
1: Used plug-ins out of order. Yanfly's plug-ins must go in a precise order, as noted on the website.
2: Tried to load a save game made before adding the plug-ins. As plug-ins add new variables to the game, you cannot use an old save game made before installing the plug-ins. You have to play through your project from the beginning.
3: Using two plug-ins that do not work together. That will require you to find out which one though via extensive testing, and once you do you'll have to get rid of one of them.
4: Using an old version of MV which will not support Yanfly's plug-ins. Check your project core files and see what version they are, if they are not 1.5 or higher most Yanfly plug-ins will no longer work for you. You'll have to update those core files to proceed.
1 + 3> I tried to turn off all plugin, and only Yed_core engine plugin on, and this problem still happen
2> I test it in the new game, not load any save game
4> I'm trying the new MV 1.5, I'm using 1.4, I'll tell you the result later

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
did you update your project files?

huynhminhyntd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
VN
Primarily Uses
oh yeah!
I fixed, forgot update the project ....

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
and does it still happen with only the Yanfly core turned on and all others turned off?

huynhminhyntd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
VN
Primarily Uses
I updated the project. This problem fixed with play test When I export it and test on mobile it still happen . Poor me!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1 + 3> I tried to turn off all plugin, and only Yed_core engine plugin on, and this problem still happen
Point one was about re-ordering your plugins, it was not about turning them off.
Did you reorder them? If yes, please give a new screenshot of the plugin manager with the new order.

huynhminhyntd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
VN
Primarily Uses
I deleted all plugins, and add only Yed_CoreEngine plugin, It still happen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xexelx