A map with persecution event

MauricioEsp

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello Everybody, well, as you can see, i'm new in this of rpg make (i started using it 1 week ago) and I wanted do know how to make a persecution event. And as you can see too, I don't speak english great well, so It was very difficult for me to search tutorials about that topic, cause It's hard to understand it in english, Cause I just got the basics. 
So after a lot of testings with events, I found how to make a chase-sprite without plugins and that. And make a video tutorial of how I made it. So I just want to do 2 things with this topic:

*To see the video I uploaded If you want to know about a persecution map (I'ts in spanish)
*Suggest me about how I can improove that persecution mecanism, cause i'm new and I want to improove that.
Here is the vid:

Well, Thank you very much for your time and help. I'm very happy to be in this page and just wanted to do something useful, even if is just a simple thing. Greetings, friends!

Last edited by a moderator:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
I've moved this thread to RPG Maker MV . Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.
Watching Dragon Quest: Your Story on Netflix and already like 5 mins in we've passed over like 3 hours of gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtsyWeasel