- May 14, 2017
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
SECTION A: SYNOPSIS
- A Monster's Heart is a short adventure game with a linear narrative that focuses mainly on gameplay and story telling. There is only one battle at the end of the game, so if you're looking for a combat heavy game, this is the farthest thing from it. This game was made in about 3 weeks for a game jam hosted on itch.io where the theme of the jam is to make a game where the Monster is the hero. So in that regards, A Monster's Heart takes you on an adventure with a lovable green troll as he makes his way through a small labyrinth of tunnels with the help of a small child named Lynzie to find her lost father.
- Character Switching Mechanic - Switch between the Monster and Lynzie. The Monster his strong and slow and Lynzie is small and nimble.
- Hunger System to encourage exploration and push forward gameplay - Food and loot drop quantities are randomized.
- 30-90min of heart warming gameplay
- "Parallax" Mapping give the game a realistic yet painted look
- All for the LOW LOW LOW price of $0.00!
Credits in Game!