A New GameMaker In The Forums

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Hi everyone, I'm Ilan14! I already have an account in rpgmaker.net, but since I always come here for resources and the occasional game, I thought I might as well make an account here. :p

So well! Nice to meet you all, and you might see more of me in the future! (Or not. XD)

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Sorry, I meant to say thanks. I accidentally put that in other person's account... :(

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums!

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
(Better late than never! ^^)

Welcome to the herd!

Susan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
No idea...
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I read that as new "GameMaker" (the engine) and went :o .

Personal blooper aside, welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your time here with all the lovely people. ^ ^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz