BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Okay, just found a screenshot of the new generator and, if it's for reals, I am wowed! No more three of the same downed sprites, but three unique downed sprites (face down, sitting, and lying on back). I really hope it's for reals! New kiddy face parts look amazing too.

Oh! It also has an offset option, which, I assume, lets us move parts around in the generator.

We had 3 of those poses in VX Ace too though. Is it really new?

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's three unique downed poses for the generator. There were no generator downed poses at all in Ace, and only three identical ones in MV.

HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it okay to link the image instead? I am not sure if posting images from unverified sources are against the forum rule, hence I linked the thread.
I would assume the answer is going to be "no". This is the official forums for RPG Maker. I don't know if corporate would want leaked stuff being spread on their own platform. But, I could be wrong. There are a ton of leaked images though, that showcase a lot of cool changes.

RastaMan

Grouchy Mountain Dwarf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
:elsad: I hope we get some trump cards on this thursday.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah. I need confirmation on this stuff. Just saw a screenie of the layers feature in action, and it looks pretty good.

Hope we hear more official stuff here soon.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't seen those images, but I strongly doubt they're real. Most likely a troll photoshopped them.

Kadokawa keeps a very tight control of the released data, and I really doubt that anyone would risk their job for leaking pictures. And no, I don't believe that Kadokawa would go intentionally leak pictures as that would go against what we have seen so far from the way the official campaign is handled.

and the community mentioned - whereever that name came up in the past here or elsewhere on the internet where I was looking, it was called with bad names and that it is a poisoned community, exactly where I would suspect trolls to post faked screenshots.

Tamina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't seen those images, but I strongly doubt they're real. Most likely a troll photoshopped them.
It can be. But windowskin, layer option and hero sprites are identical to other screenshots posted here. So that's a lot of work just to troll.

But yeah definitely wait for the official announcement for confirmed info.

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah definitely wait for the official announcement but leaks are very common in the gaming industry.

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Andar, I do believe they're real. They line up with what's been said here, and other screenshots shown.
There's some exciting stuff in there. But I guess it sort of ruined the surprise. :rswt

Twisted

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Im really interested to see what this new software will bring. And i will buy it at some point.
But, i currently use MV which i have learnt to love and new software is going to bring a clean slate.
No plugins, assets, will the android studio app template work with this software.. i doubt it.
I am excited dont get me wrong. But i think initially its going to be lacking so many resources that its going to be hard to transition, at least for a few months after release.
Better the devil you know.......:p

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@BCj Kinda like knowing what you're getting for Christmas, and still trying to act surprised and happy on the day. xD

Reactions: BCj
Reaction score
First Language
English
Checking out the leaked images of the new character generator, and I'm 99% sure I'll be making an RTP game with MZ on release. HUGE upgrade, new portraits/battle windows look great too.
where are you guys finding the leaked images? I am looking everywhere

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If those pics I saw are real, my excitement just grew quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aboyhazard