Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No ogg or m4A support, we're going back to midis! :p
Oh HELLLLlll nah!
Better not be.
I been working my ass off learning to use DAWs and make music in them.. recorded music.
Ain't no way in hell am i going back to freaking midis lol >_<

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Full Honesty: If you guys think you are frustrated about not knowing anything yet, it is just as frustrating for me to not be able to just talk about everything.

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What? No MED or MOD support for audio? At least support ILBM images!

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To be fair.. it's not even an entire reveal.. it's just a smaller piece of a bigger picture.
I am curious though to see what they decide to talk about out of the long list of topics.
Idk man, big reveal sounds pretty big revealy to me.

Next Thursday for the big reveal. I'll see what I can get approved for tiny bits here earlier, but like I said. Marketing plan...

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Idk man, big reveal sounds pretty big revealy to me.
I'll just preface it by saying I meant to say "big reveals" as in all the big reveals that were KDKW approved are going to be on Thursdays at that time. Tonight's will be one of the biggest ones so far, but mostly because of implications than what it is directly.

Driftwood Gaming

For just $1 a day you can prevent forest fires...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No ogg or m4A support, we're going back to midis! :p
I loved the MIDI days. So many people made funny bad renditions of popular songs. You could get away with playing copyrighted material if you play a bad midi version of it. Not sure if that still works, but it would be funny to try it... until you get that copyright claim (or strike. >< ) I decided Youtube isn't friendly to musicians and decided I would keep my music off Youtube because of it. They have a real issue with protecting its users.

Full Honesty: If you guys think you are frustrated about not knowing anything yet, it is just as frustrating for me to not be able to just talk about everything.
Some people just need to chill out. You've been doing an amazing job. Those of us who are paying attention can agree on that. :thumbsup-right:
:XP02:

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll just preface it by saying I meant to say "big reveals" as in all the big reveals that were KDKW approved are going to be on Thursdays at that time. Tonight's will be one of the biggest ones so far, but mostly because of implications than what it is directly.

Ahh yes, do you smell that? It's the sweet savory scent of prolonged agony. :LZSlol::LZSlol::LZScheeze::LZSexcite::LZSjoy:

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can definitely understand being frustrated at knowing something but not being allowed to tell anyone. Sometimes secrets are really frustrating to keep, especially when they're really cool secrets that everyone else wants to know but you can't tell them yet, haha.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
One of the things that I think gets missed a lot is that both @Archeia and me have been fans of RPG Maker for WAY WAY longer than we've ever worked at Degica. I'm a fan first. Trust me, we're waiting for the time when we can talk about every new feature.

(I've been using RPG Maker for... 20+ years. And I think Archeia is right around at the same time frame when she first started)

MikePjr

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
One of the things that I think gets missed a lot is that both @Archeia and me have been fans of RPG Maker for WAY WAY longer than we've ever worked at Degica. I'm a fan first. Trust me, we're waiting for the time when we can talk about every new feature.

(I've been using RPG Maker for... 20+ years. And I think Archeia is right around at the same time frame when she first started)
I've been using RPG Maker since that PS1 game that only released in the US long ago.. that is to say it's the only console one officially released back then in the US... it was probably the first one to be released in the US.
Then i used 2000 and 2003.. so i'm right there.
I even have an actual japanese boxed copy of 2003 i showed Archeia once.

MikePjr

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
We have japanese copies of 2k3 too and the PS1 lol
I do remember you saying you had gotten one or were getting one after i showed you the one i got.
I can't remember the site i even got it from... dunno if said site even exists anymore.

MikePjr

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
First time i used the SNES ones was when i looked for information about the PS1 version.. ended up tracking down a rom.

Last edited:

HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I started using RPG Maker during the Don Miguel era as well. I would've been about 10 or so lol.

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm a late joiner to the RPG Maker community, joining in around the time MV was starting to pick up steam, though I had VX Ace to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My old project is now a sitcom
How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.
MerlinCross wrote on Switz's profile.
Not sure if you'll see this but I stumbled across your "Open Locker" sprite in a topic. Could I use those?
topic in question
Going to watch an episode of The Office and eat something after this little progress!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
U2M