Glue my hand to the tablet pen.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
rs3UB1tl.jpg

Doodled a red elf buff guy to warm up. Wanted to practice muscles and abs.

Last edited:

Nivlacart

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
doodle___kinzie_kensington_by_nivlacart-d8a9s6n.jpg

A warm up doodle. Recently I've been playing Saints Row IV, so I thought to draw Kinzie.
While I was at it I thought to experiment a style I saw recently and wanted to try. It turned out pretty nice, but I failed to hit the mark.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nivlacart

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
witsuWUl.jpg

aQMYuBUl.jpg

Created entries for a S4 League weapon design event.[/B]

Clearing up on debts I have to finish before the New Year. I can't wait to be able to work on some RPG Maker stuff afterwards, finally!

Last edited:

Personigo de la Ĉefo

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Your art evolution goes steady. I like your works from the beginning. Mine, for some reason, is taking gigantic leaps so i am VERY ashamed to look at my older stuff.

Nivlacart

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
10906145_889874804386340_186841713397769968_n.jpg

tumblr_nmytyj8Hfe1spvd2xo1_540.jpg

Doodling in Clip Studio, getting used to it.

Your art evolution goes steady. I like your works from the beginning. Mine, for some reason, is taking gigantic leaps so i am VERY ashamed to look at my older stuff.
Hahaha, it's really not as steady as it looks. Amongst all that were humongous leaps. Some years I would only produce like 6 pieces of art, so each improvement was really a huge jump that even I was surprised. Just keep them all, one day when you put them side by side you'll be as pleasantly surprised as I was when I did XD

Last edited:

Square_art

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Very nice art! Keep drawing!

I like the last character very much

Dimitris

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Mate, it's amazing what you do. Keep it up.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Love it!  Your subclass being a higher level by far than your main class also makes me laugh.  I can figure out most of the abbreviations but I can't figure out what DES is.

Nivlacart

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love it!  Your subclass being a higher level by far than your main class also makes me laugh.  I can figure out most of the abbreviations but I can't figure out what DES is.
Hahaha well I have drawn more pictures than I have completed entire games, so y'know... didn't wanna fake it there XD

DES stands for Game Design. Which in school I'm taught is the game's concepts and mechanics and features and stuff.

NH97

Humble Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Nivlacart 

Woahooooooo! That look really cool!  O_O Your subclass level is much higher! (must has not played game too much aye' buddy? xD)

Uhmm.....actually there something i wanna ask, how long has you been using Clip Studio? Can you give me some review about it? I actually quite interested with the Perspective Ruler feature from Clip Studio (Manga Studio) and trying to decide is it worth to buy.....

Nivlacart

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Nivlacart 

Woahooooooo! That look really cool!  O_O Your subclass level is much higher! (must has not played game too much aye' buddy? xD)

Uhmm.....actually there something i wanna ask, how long has you been using Clip Studio? Can you give me some review about it? I actually quite interested with the Perspective Ruler feature from Clip Studio (Manga Studio) and trying to decide is it worth to buy.....
On the contrary, I've been playing too much games, I haven't been making enough, that's why my level's so low HAHAHAH

I've only used Clip Studio for like a month or two. I don't really use any tools other than the Pencil, Pen and Brush. And the cleanness of all these brushes are so astounding it's hard to get used to from using other programs. I've had times where I scrapped drawings cos' the lineart was too neat that it looked like a kid's coloring book HAHAHAH

I did try the Perspective Rulers like once, they are pretty handy at times, although I wouldn't say I've used it enough to recommend it strongly. You can try out the trial version first to see if it's something that you'd like to use often XD

NH97

Humble Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Nivla

Haha seems im wrong ._."

Yeah i just tried the trial version, and the only thing that impress me is the perspective ruler, other than that i think it no different with SAI tho. But i think i'll stick with it until i understand all the feature :)  ( i much more prefer SAI because it really simple, and CS look pretty advanced ._.) 

Last edited by a moderator:

Nivlacart

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Nivla

Haha seems im wrong ._."

Yeah i just tried the trial version, and the only thing that impress me is the perspective ruler, other than that i think it no different with SAI tho. But i think i'll stick with it until i understand all the feature :)  ( i much more prefer SAI because it really simple, and CS look pretty advanced ._.) 
Yea I get you, sometimes I go back to SAI too because it's just... SAI XD It's all I need. 

Clip Studio's brushes for blending are really great though, I think that's why I'm trying to get used to it most of all.

NH97

Humble Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Nivla

Yeshhhhhhhh SAI's Lover! *high five*

P.S: Paint Tool SAI 2.0 is in development :)

Nivlacart

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
11044609_927979430575877_7305719006886775270_o.jpg

tumblr_nl7c6uVZFW1spvd2xo1_540.png

I FINALLY DID A NEW ART AFTER SO LONG. It's Bakugou Katsuki from Boku no Hero Academia!

I'm currently stuck on a school project lasting 6 weeks. I hope I can get back into the full swing of drawing art and making games again once it's over.

Last edited:

Akirasteel

Needs to learn to make happy games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
so pretty

im so jelly bout yer ability for drawing people X3

have you ever done horror themed work?

rondchild

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
The art style looks so good,

I love girls with clothes Batman : 3

Nivlacart

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
HEY GUYS I'M BACK!

I've been just drowning in internship and schoolwork, I totally forgot I had an art thread.

Anyway, now I'm gonna update this thing en masse!

(also I fixed all my broken image links. They broke because I renamed the folder to organize them by year ^^ ;)

tumblr_nqkkhk8qed1spvd2xo1_540.png
tumblr_nurqaaaYBW1spvd2xo1_540.png

I'm baaaack in the game!

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cafas