chrimp

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I want a system that is similar to Earthbound where each party member has an individual inventory that has a cap, and you can distribute items between actors. Also, I want certain actors that do not have this feature (these actors are robots that die permanently and are dispensable) Is there any plugin that can do this?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you Google it? This came right up for me...do you mean something different?

I don't see a built-in way to prevent specific actors from having an inventory, but you could always request the added feature.

chrimp

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Did you Google it? This came right up for me...do you mean something different?

I don't see a built-in way to prevent specific actors from having an inventory, but you could always request the added feature.
yeah this plugin isn't working for what I want... Do you think there's a way to save everything that's in a character's inventory so you can restore it later? Maybe like a chest system

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

no longer using rm2k3
Don't you hate when you're trying to sleep and suddenly the smoke detector needs batteries? That's exactly what happened to me. Now I'm sluggish and tired after that darn thing started chirping at 11:30 at night. Man I wish I had one of those smart smoke detectors that sends a message to your phone way before it starts chirping.
Interior of a bus, may do more vehicle interiors :kaoswt2:
1670089782219.png
I can hardly believe it is the third day of Christmas and I have yet to put up decorations! Spending my morning cooking breakfast and getting them up.
https://itch.io/s/83641/1-week-sale Do you want a Roguelike game like a turn-based Hades? Get Zodiac Hunters now while it's on sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LottaSpice