fungolem

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What's the use of this enemy bar? I try to write something on the enemy note but it show nothing, what is it for?
2021_snow_146d.jpg

Symbol_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I double checked this for my own finished game where I also use the same plugin...

:kaoswt2:It seems I also have that.

To my understanding its supposed to give you some extra clarity on which enemy you've selected, so for instance when you've hovered over Arctic Tank (Snow Riders) A it would let you know you have highlighted that enemy. For some reason your Enemy window below is not showing this?

This could be a problem with your windows X and Y co-ordinates, or conflicting with other plugins?

One quick solution to this if you don't want to start digging would be to simply turn that imagefor the Enemies window transparent in a program like GIMP and hide it away from player view for now.

fungolem

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it would let you know you have highlighted that enemy. For some reason your Enemy window below is not showing this?
Hmm but it already show the selected enemy name on the top. I'll just turn if off at the moment, maybe I'll know what is it for in the future when test play.

Thanks!

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmm but it already show the selected enemy name on the top.
It doesn't do that unless you're using another plugin that adds it (such as Yanfly's Battle Engine). If you open a default MV game, when you're selecting an enemy target it only shows their names listed in that window, which is what MOGHunter's plugin is replacing.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Upgrading from VX Ace to MV has gone from a cute suggestion to outright required.

Things can only go up from here - I kinda hated being constrained to 640x480 resolution. :LZSwink:
Now that I have linklists on large trees and cars, is there any theme that would interest you?
Debugging multiplayer issues... I'm having fun, right?
yay_streaming.jpg

For just starting streaming on the 10th... Definitely not the worst. :LZScheeze:

Granted I need 333.34 hours a month on average to achieve money. So I don't really expect that, but it sure has helped my game dev go much faster.
Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clust3rPepis