RMMZ A really short story: I miss you - [One map challenge]

Santana

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I miss you is a short story driven game inspired of and made for the one map challenge with the new RPG Maker MZ. There aren't great mechanics but a hard focus on music and script writting. It takes aproximately twenty minutes to complete it, time in which you can get delighted by the awesome music composed by Patrick de Arteaga while you play as an old man with alzheimer waking up asking to himself where he is. During the game you will help him to remember the people he loves, including his beloved wife who's sleeping next to him.

Screenshots

Challenge statistics:
Engined used: RPG Maker MZ
Maps: 1
Events: 10
Switches: 9 (I do not count local switches, there are 12 of them)
Variables: 3

Download link:
MEGA:

I've been working in many other games back with RPG Maker XP and MV, but even if I made great games with a long duration I've never been able to finish a single one. That's why I wrote this for the one map challenge, and maybe next one will be better with a few maps. And hopefully a great game will come in the future full of good ideas, script, plugins and so on.

I'm spanish, so I'll translate it to my language in a few days. Also thanks to girlhurl in freesound for her voice lines, I really needed those lines with native accent and her sounds saved me. Should I mention again this awesome music was composed by Patrick de Arteaga? Yes, he's amazing.

Thank you for taking the time to play it, and I'll apreciate any comments.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."
I made this animation to apply to a job, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilliamSlither