Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I-miss-you.png

19cf3064d0afdbf0c171c48bbb08c5dd.png

I miss you is a short story driven game inspired of and made for the one map challenge with the new RPG Maker MZ. There aren't great mechanics but a hard focus on music and script writting. It takes aproximately twenty minutes to complete it, time in which you can get delighted by the awesome music composed by Patrick de Arteaga while you play as an old man with alzheimer waking up asking to himself where he is. During the game you will help him to remember the people he loves, including his beloved wife who's sleeping next to him.

Screenshots
0a137110e96c15c4a397986e7fba418b.png

4a8ebe43945f467d563d82c8f0a0073b.png
2f26e1ea573f59f71da70cf9ebbb8b98.png

c3ccd7e0634a61102871d136afd782a5.png

Challenge statistics:
Engined used: RPG Maker MZ
Maps: 1
Events: 10
Switches: 9 (I do not count local switches, there are 12 of them)
Variables: 3

Download link:
MEGA:

I've been working in many other games back with RPG Maker XP and MV, but even if I made great games with a long duration I've never been able to finish a single one. That's why I wrote this for the one map challenge, and maybe next one will be better with a few maps. And hopefully a great game will come in the future full of good ideas, script, plugins and so on.

I'm spanish, so I'll translate it to my language in a few days. Also thanks to girlhurl in freesound for her voice lines, I really needed those lines with native accent and her sounds saved me. Should I mention again this awesome music was composed by Patrick de Arteaga? Yes, he's amazing.

Thank you for taking the time to play it, and I'll apreciate any comments.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawbies