Jzkann

*creative title*
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello! I'm pretty new here, so, sorry if I am not posting in the right section. I was trying to make characters for a school game, but I don't like much their faces. Also they're almost all with the same height, and this makes them a bit odd. Do you know some character creator, online or offline, for Windows x32 bit that creates characters with different height? If it's possible, is there a generator that makes them like Stardew Valley's characters? Or even Misao or Corpse Party? Thanks :kaoblush:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not really.

For a character generator to work, all of its parts need to fit to the same template - otherwise you could not change those parts in your character.
That means that every character generator always works only with a single size. To get pictures in different sizes you'll need different generators.

That is true even in those cases where the GUI of the generator pretends to order different sites like the MV generator (which has male, female and child). But each of the three options is seperated and can't be mixed (and the child parts are also a paid extra DLC not include in the original program).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghanovdn