Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Story

The protagonist Sol wakes up in the Void which is a place where he goes after he decides to end his life by jumping off a bridge due to loneliness and severe depression, he then is greeted by his Holy Guardian Angel who explains where he is and asks him that if he regrets his decision. Sol tells him that he does and that he wants another chance in life so he can do things better.
In order for Sol to get another chance in life, he first must prove that he is worthy by completing a set of challenges that were given to him by Chaos who is also known as the Creator of All.

Characters

Sol - Your typical socially awkward introvert that has no friends or girlfriend and is a virgin.

Holy Guardian Angel - They were created as a guide, a source of knowledge and wisdom and a protector for all humans.

Chaos - She is known as the Mother of Life, the Creator of All and God.

Attachments

• Title Screen.png
    Title Screen.png
    181 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 1.png
    Screenshot 1.png
    233.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2.png
    Screenshot 2.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Sol.png
    Sol.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Holy Guardian Angel.png
    Holy Guardian Angel.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Chaos.png
    Chaos.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 1

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuzmitchoww