RMMZ A "Shake Text" plugin for MZ -- SOLUTION FOUND!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaDance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi all!

I am very new to MZ and am having a great time with it. I can't believe how many kind community members create terrific plugins for free or a nominal fee.

I've been able to download/buy/donate for just about everything I need for my first, simple game. But one thing I would love as a nice feature is to create shaking text a la Undertale. I have found two plugins that have worked for past versions of RPG Maker, but none for MZ. If a way to shake text already exists in MZ, please point me to it! And if it does not, well, consider such a plugin officially requested. Thank you!

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Same here. I'd definitely be interested if such a plugin was made.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel so dumb I forgot to set parameters and thought the plugin wasn't working
I can come up with all of the magic skills in the world, but I can hardly think of creative physical weapon skills within the JRPG realm. One of those ones....
It's time for episode 19 of our Make a Cliff Map in RPG Maker MZ... I mean, Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ! Today we're working on our cliff map again. Let's see if we can finish it this time!

A side story is almost getting into the next stage. Almost everything in this game has real-life references.
unfinishedbuildingwip1.jpg
Everyday life is full of absurdity. This is just a reflection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinsel2