A simple event that can hit you, but you can hit them?

Kelphy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I remember back in my RM2K days I set up an event to use as a weapon, so that if that event touched the other event using the same X and Y of the two variables, it would receive damage using a condition through a parallel process.

Well I am wondering if there's a much easier way to do that with RPG Maker MV(Self Variables perhaps?)? Because mainly for my own personal project I want my hero to be able to fight about 200 events at the same time, or as many as the game will handle, and even have them spawn in constantly using a plugin.

So I pretty much just want to be able to hit them as the hero, and them be able to hit me.

I'd rather if the event is more simplified because setting up 200 events using their own specific variables is going to be unbelievably time consuming.

So what is the easiest way doing this?

Thank you very much for the help! :)

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV

TheBreaker24998

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the easiest way to do it is with the Chrono Engine complement, it is a complement that makes your game can do the ABS battle style, (Real-time battle) that complement can do what you need, and also can do many more things with that complement, I recommend you take a look, its creator is Mog Hunter

Here is a link of a video of the complement:

If you get to see it very complicated, do not worry since there are several tutorials on YouTube on how to use it, at first it is complicated, but when you understand how it works it is very easy and fast to use

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.
My sister learned spanish the old fashioned way and saw my way of conjugating. I don't use the formal method and just wing it. I thought her heart might explode. Apparently, different words use different endings. Weird part is even though I never learned the difference, I still can tell when the endings "look wrong".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TastyBeer