Mega Man Volnutt

Mega Man Volnutt
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is this possible? To keep things simple, this is exactly how I want it to go out:

Harold uses the skill Burst, does a few hits and whatever then suddenly attack and defend is replaced with two different skills:
one that deals 2 hits in replace of Attack and one that does 1 hit and heals himself slightly in place of Defend and after 6 turns attack and defend returns. Is this possible?

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Weapon_Unleash_(YEP)
the plugin can allow for different skills to be used in place of the standard attack and guard commands when notetag is used.
can also allow for % chance to have basic attack and guard to trigger additional effects like thunder blade in FF6 having chance to cause bolt2 when attacking

Mega Man Volnutt

Mega Man Volnutt
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Weapon_Unleash_(YEP)
the plugin can allow for different skills to be used in place of the standard attack and guard commands when notetag is used.
can also allow for % chance to have basic attack and guard to trigger additional effects like thunder blade in FF6 having chance to cause bolt2 when attacking
yanfly is literally the best

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.
Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.
So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
M745veO.jpg
RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
Episode 16 let's go! We're making an RPG in RPG Maker MZ! This week... even more mapping, we're almost done with all the mapping for our first dungeon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erryopo