Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Not english ):
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello everyone!
I'm kinda new to RPG Maker, so I'm sorry if this is something really obvious :p

I wanted to get some help with a skill. I want it to: provoke all enemies to attack the user, and give 15 TP to the user for each enemy provoked.

Any help highly appreciated :)

P.S. if I posted this in the wrong section of the forums, please let me know so I can delete it.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
You did post in the wrong section, but you can't and we won't delete posts.

I've moved this thread to VXAce Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
State 12 is Provoke, and if you inflict it on your character they will, by default, provoke all enemies.

I am unsure exactly what you mean by extra TP for each enemy provoked.
If you mean that each time an enemy responds to Provoke by attacking the character, then you could edit the existing state to include a much higher TP gain rate.
Or, do you mean that you want to give the character 15TP for every enemy in the enemy troop as soon as the state is inflicted?

Illum3301

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Not english ):
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
State 12 is Provoke, and if you inflict it on your character they will, by default, provoke all enemies.

I am unsure exactly what you mean by extra TP for each enemy provoked.
If you mean that each time an enemy responds to Provoke by attacking the character, then you could edit the existing state to include a much higher TP gain rate.
Or, do you mean that you want to give the character 15TP for every enemy in the enemy troop as soon as the state is inflicted?

I wanted to give the character 15 TP for every enemy as soon as the state is inflicted.

GGZiron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
One way you can do is via the damage formula. Make the "Provoke" skill damage type into hp or mp or tp (doesn't really matter, the idea is to activate the damage formula). There, on the damage formula, you can write this:
Code:
(b.tp += $game_troop.alive_members.size*15)*0
This way, the target (the user in default "Provoke") will get 15 TP for each alive enemy, each time "Provoke" is used.

Illum3301

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Not english ):
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
One way you can do is via the damage formula. Make the "Provoke" skill damage type into hp or mp or tp (doesn't really matter, the idea is to activate the damage formula). There, on the damage formula, you can write this:
Code:
(b.tp += $game_troop.alive_members.size*15)*0
This way, the target (the user in default "Provoke") will get 15 TP for each alive enemy, each time "Provoke" is used.

Thank you ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

No water this time, just trying for a majestic cliffside... The cave snuck in because I liked it. Now I guess I need a mini cave map or "secret" for it. :kaoswt:
Revamped the crew for my VN about thirty times. Only character that's stayed constant has been the fungus character. Guess it really grew on me...
I want to work on my reboot, but I don't have time to do it. ;_;
4y195n.png
big image so i posted it as a spoiler
Just a reminder to back your projects up. Do it now! :yamero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HangSapa