BDruid70

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to implement a state that if applied to a character, they have a chance to use zero energy when using a skill or attacking? I'm currently using have handful of Yanfly Plugins, but I have yet to come across a post or a video of someone's whose made something similar.

AphoticAmaranth

An Ordinary Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
By energy, are you perhaps referring to MP or TP?

You could use the custom MP/TP cost notetags in all skills that should be affected by the state.

Code:
<Custom MP Cost>
if(user.isStateAffected(n) && Math.random() < 0.3)
{
  cost=0;
}
</Custom MP Cost>
Replace 'n' with the ID of the state. This would give a 30% chance for the skill to cost 0 MP if the user is affected by said state. You can also replace 0.3 with any other values between 0 and 1 if you'd like a different success rate. (0 = 0%, 1 = 100%)

While not necessary, I'd suggest using Victor's notes text file plugin if you're going to have a lot of skills, for convenience sake.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Took a six week summer break from making my game, hoping some inspiration would magically strike me and I'd easily finish the last minigame and find the remaining music, but no such luck :D Guess I'll soon have to just sit down again and grind the project to the finish line. Well, at least I played a couple of good games. The Messenger was fun (when it didn't cause you rage) and currently playing World End Syndrome.
Enig and Riley.png
Each area of my game acts sort of like a level of sorts. These 3 are the bosses of the first area. Called Team Outcast, there's Riley, Mary Mars McQueen (Triple M), and Enig. A trio of wanna be super heroes.
hQopibt.gif

Now with animated hair~
This could be useful...
I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?

1656552400614.png

..Every time after I edit it and repost it I find a new tiny error I made. :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VersatileVSL